Rage possible closing?

trump

Just want to point out that that was the absolute cleanest mpc f2p midweek action you'll ever get.

Every other mpc would have multiple HPC/Main accounts, and we had no more mains than you

Anyway, you'll be sucking our cock once you try to get an event with another MPC in the wildy and the cancer slaps you in the face

Rage wont close as long as im there my niggy gl dis weekend

I'm sure @@Niblet would be smart enough to not let ducal have control of the clan

I don't see rage closing though they're still pulling decent and still have active midweeks

closing is not only about pull lol. Look at RD pulled good with shawn and salso, they step down, toxic and parm become leader and apperently every1 is already retired and closing. Same with TLP R3v/scotty step down, K2P and tyen become leader/high council and apperently no1 comes online anymore

closing is not only about pull lol. Look at RD pulled good with shawn and salso, they step down, toxic and parm become leader and apperently every1 is already retired and closing. Same with TLP R3v/scotty step down, K2P and tyen become leader/high council and apperently no1 comes online anymore