COTM for MPC's And HPC's

موني

Rage and impact in same bracket rage has 30 def all over impact members don't want to train bc they like "edge pking" their loss they can stay in the new lpc braxket

And I'm not talking about training def they wont get higher pray or attk lvls bc they wanna be low lvl for 1v1ing etc that's the turth

I do not agree with your statement. Impact is the MPC which has prepped CP the most on Pub-On preps yet you want to downgrade us on an "LPC" bracket just because we stay to 1-20 def (where most of Impact is 1-13 def) and do not have a high combat average as other MPCs?

MPCs/HPCs cannot be united into 1 bracket, as MPCs combat cap is 92 where as HPCs are obviously higher (and all MPCs have a higher combat average than 92 now a days). I do agree something has to be done with the system as a clan like Imperial is being affected by the current system. I would be up to debate the fairest way to help the system improve as I am sure a lot of people would, but placing Impact in an" LPC bracket" just because we refuse to get defense/higher combat average is outrageous in my opinion.

Yeh you have clans like imperial who are scared to lose a prep so they prep pub off in p2p smh

We don't p2p lmfao who cares bout p2p in MPC anyway

F2p is dominant server

In which we bullied u back to back to back to back to back

I do not agree with your statement. Impact is the MPC which has prepped CP the most on Pub-On preps yet you want to downgrade us on an "LPC" bracket just because we stay to 1-20 def (where most of Impact is 1-13 def) and do not have a high combat average as other MPCs?

MPCs/HPCs cannot be united into 1 bracket, as MPCs combat cap is 92 where as HPCs are obviously higher (and all MPCs have a higher combat average than 92 now a days). I do agree something has to be done with the system as a clan like Imperial is being affected by the current system. I would be up to debate the fairest way to help the system improve as I am sure a lot of people would, but placing Impact in an" LPC bracket" just because we refuse to get defense/higher combat average is outrageous in my opinion.

No because your members won't train to 88-92 cmb you still have tons of 70s and even 60s whereas rage and imperial pretty much have 85+ maxed

All hpcs should open up as Mpcs then u have a 12 clan mpc brackets and tons of action would be sick

This would work if there wasn't so many people from MPCs in HPCs already. I would agree it is a great idea.

Sadly I am sure that if this is done, people will start breaking the combat cap etc and eventually there will be a separation between MPC and HPC again.

Rage and impact in same bracket rage has 30 def all over impact members don't want to train bc they like "edge pking" their loss they can stay in the new lpc braxket

And I'm not talking about training def they wont get higher pray or attk lvls bc they wanna be low lvl for 1v1ing etc that's the turth

no are you broccolied? we just don't want to get higher then 20def. because that brown sticky stuff aint pure anymore LOL trying to say your a pure clan with 39def you can suck my dick lmfao

No because your members won't train to 88-92 cmb you still have tons of 70s and even 60s whereas rage and imperial pretty much have 85+ maxed

Also. go make a new account and tell me you can train to 90cmb in a month. 1def aswell. stop talkin

I believe training to 88-92 combat is not necessary. You don't need to have high defense level/combat average to compete in a scene. These level 60s/70s have been fighting maxed 85+ accounts (and prepping HPCs) for a while and it can be debated we have done a pretty good job in the wilderness, probably depends on who you ask. I prefer to keep Impact classified as an MPC and not downgraded to a lower category just because we do not want to have a higher combat average. 

How can the system be fixed I do not know, I would prefer 1-20 def/92 combat cap be the new prep standard and HPCs can make 1-20 def accounts (a lot already have anyways). This would make MPCs/HPCs have way more activity, and it does not allow clans to have 105+ accounts vs level 80s/90s either.

This would actually be pretty sick since a lot of MPCs don't have the leadership/time to move up. I highly doubt the big headed HPCs will want to do this though.

tbh I think it takes more active and innovative leadership to survive in mpc. Hpcs are full of clanners that will stay with their clan to the end. All the leaders have to do is get a few preps and lead pk trips. Mpcs are much different animals since there isn't that loyalty to ones clan.

Mpc and hpc should just move into one bracket no difference just like old times only hpc and lpc no mpc

Pretty much this. There should not be an MPC bracket. Clans like ruin aka zerg unit v4 for example is an old hpc that got closed by rd at hpc times and then opened under a different name to compete with low tiers. CD/OP are clans clearly incapable of ever competing at the highest tier of pure clanning hence why they haven't moved up for 2 years. Imperial is a clan infested by hpcs lets face it if HPC came to mpc times imperial would close. Impact is just straight up garbage and should go back to lpc bracket or they will closei n the new few months. SF is the down syndrome clan like @@Dude 's clan was I can't even remember the name but @@Control Pker can be compared to @@Dude basically his clan will close by the end of 2k16. Rage some masser clan @@Control Pker created and then got booted out of, they have no history and are irrelevant tbh. Apex? who is that lmfao.

Basically if hpc's went to mpc times they would kill the entire division and thats why mpcs are biting their finger nails atm in case that happens.

Pretty much this. There should not be an MPC bracket. Clans like ruin aka zerg unit v4 for example is an old hpc that got closed by rd at hpc times and then opened under a different name to compete with low tiers. CD/OP are clans clearly incapable of ever competing at the highest tier of pure clanning hence why they haven't moved up for 2 years. Imperial is a clan infested by hpcs lets face it if HPC came to mpc times imperial would close. Impact is just straight up garbage and should go back to lpc bracket or they will closei n the new few months. SF is the down syndrome clan like @@Dude 's clan was I can't even remember the name but @@Control Pker can be compared to @@Dude basically his clan will close by the end of 2k16. Rage some masser clan @@Control Pker created and then got booted out of, they have no history and are irrelevant tbh. Apex? who is that lmfao.

Basically if hpc's went to mpc times they would kill the entire division and thats why mpcs are biting their finger nails atm in case that happens.

Apex #1 p2p mpc and remedy was the clan dude led lmao