Re: Re: let's talk

Fear The Beard

? i was the one who kicked him in 2013 lmfao? blnt, you threw away everything to forever be hanus bitch and a tlp worshipper lmfao(refer to posts you have made over the past month LOL)

:hehehe:

Oh yeah I'm 'worshiping' something that I helped built lmao, Hanuman made TLP great and you'll never be as glorified as he will be lmao 

:hehehe:

Oh yeah I'm 'worshiping' something that I helped built lmao, Hanuman made TLP great and you'll never be as glorified as he will be lmao 

? i know mods can see ips bro, go on tell everybody who i am LMFAO

Would love for you to find me a single TLP member that would have preferred Hanu's leadership to pibbs/scottys/r3v/rg l0l, because you won't find one. We were happy to ride out the high pulls while they were there but after Hanu single handedly lost us the jcup we decided he had to go and then reverted to TLP's best period of all time(our undefeated clan wars 52-0 streak, which beat all the brown sticky stuffty clans you hopped to like mm/eop/fo etc) and were much happier.

Remember this bro, you would cry in #nectarded all the time about Hanu bullying you, then when you got the chance you left to go and be his bitch in another clan lmfao. Really says a lot about your self respect when you would rather go and be miserable in a clan that you thought would be good(refer to: you being a glory hunter), which was especially weird considering you were one of the people wanting him to be removed the most. :/

@@Braden u were also a big reason we got rid of him at the time.  dont act like u weren't in those talks piping it up only to fuck us in the asshole :/

I was and i regret trying to stop pibb but in saying that I was at uni when all of the discussions had happened. Eventually I did leave because i felt like it was the wrong decision and wanted to help a friend but i even let him down with me being so inactive.

Would love for you to find me a single TLP member that would have preferred Hanu's leadership to pibbs/scottys/r3v/rg l0l, because you won't find one. We were happy to ride out the high pulls while they were there but after Hanu single handedly lost us the jcup we decided he had to go and then reverted to TLP's best period of all time(our undefeated clan wars 52-0 streak, which beat all the brown sticky stuffty clans you hopped to like mm/eop/fo etc) and were much happier.

Remember this bro, you would cry in #nectarded all the time about Hanu bullying you, then when you got the chance you left to go and be his bitch in another clan lmfao. Really says a lot about your self respect when you would rather go and be miserable in a clan that you thought would be good(refer to: you being a glory hunter), which was especially weird considering you were one of the people wanting him to be removed the most. :/

How did Hanuman lose you the Jcup single handedly when R3v and Butplay were the ones who called to move to the other side? lol you could say me screaming at the start of the fight made us lose more than what Hanu did.

I won't deny the fact when the LB changed and foc prepped us, we ended up beating them was which fun but it was never reverting back to TLP's best period of all time and you know that lol. 

Hanuman and I had a brown sticky stuff ton of disagreements theres no doubt either lmfao but that's how much both of us actually cared about what we were doing, provided plenty of lols at trips with me rage quitting too.

As I quoted RG, I made my mistake, I left to help a friend but I let him down also because I probably only attended about 4 events, 3 being preps :/

Basically anything you have just said, has not insulted but has made me laugh at how delusional you have become. If you seriously think getting rid of Hanuman reverted back to the glory days, why is everybody still going on about how good TLP was when HANUMAN was leading lmfao  

I was and i regret trying to stop pibb but in saying that I was at uni when all of the discussions had happened. Eventually I did leave because i felt like it was the wrong decision and wanted to help a friend but i even let him down with me being so inactive.

How did Hanuman lose you the Jcup single handedly when R3v and Butplay were the ones who called to move to the other side? lol you could say me screaming at the start of the fight made us lose more than what Hanu did.

I won't deny the fact when the LB changed and foc prepped us, we ended up beating them was which fun but it was never reverting back to TLP's best period of all time and you know that lol. 

Hanuman and I had a brown sticky stuff ton of disagreements theres no doubt either lmfao but that's how much both of us actually cared about what we were doing, provided plenty of lols at trips with me rage quitting too.

As I quoted RG, I made my mistake, I left to help a friend but I let him down also because I probably only attended about 4 events, 3 being preps :/

Basically anything you have just said, has not insulted but has made me laugh at how delusional you have become. If you seriously think getting rid of Hanuman reverted back to the glory days, why is everybody still going on about how good TLP was when HANUMAN was leading lmfao  

Jesus chirst you're so far into denial it's not even funny.

Personally, speaking as someone who always put the clan first(not their ego or their own personal image in the eyes of the pure community like you two lol) I've never been more proud of a TLP than the one that stuck around through the tough times and became closer than ever after the glory hunters left us. It really showed who the true TLP members were, and not the people who used TLP for its glory to relive some brown sticky stuff pserver clan memories. That is why people like me say that that version of TLP was better. That's something that you/hanu/mayhem kids will never experience.

Jesus chirst you're so far into denial it's not even funny.

Personally, speaking as someone who always put the clan first(not their ego or their own personal image in the eyes of the pure community like you two lol) I've never been more proud of a TLP than the one that stuck around through the tough times and became closer than ever after the glory hunters left us. That is why people like me say that that version of TLP was better. That's something that you/hanu/mayhem kids will never experience.

I think only you lmao

All I can add to that is go to the legacy on TLP site, go from 2015 and look at all the things TLP achieved under Hanuman's reign then compare it to yours lmao

Yikes

I think only you lmao

All I can add to that is go to the legacy on TLP site, go from 2015 and look at all the things TLP achieved under Hanuman's reign then compare it to yours lmao

Yikes

Only further solidifying my points on you only caring for the glory buddy, good work. Maybe if you stuck around in a community for a decent amount of time and didn't take your rank for granted, you would understand why people took it so personally when you left to open a clan with the sole intent to kill TLP (whilst you denied it the whole time LOL) then came crawling back home sucking TLP's dick like you ever even mattered.

I preferred Hanu's leadership. Could actually count on him to voice his opinion and be the fuck online when it was time for a trip regardless of the circumstances. I'm embarrassed i believed so many people in a position to be a rank said they were going to come back if he was removed when the reality is all TLP did was remove its pillar rank and those people that voiced so strongly that they were going to return if he was gone were the same people that also cried when the fucking clan closed and when I tried to reopen it when RG/R3V/Scotty didn't want to play they all fucking disappeared again. Pinning the blame on Hanuman and Braden when you yourself couldn't give a fuck for the greater good of the clan when brown sticky stuff actually hit the fan is embarrassing. 

I never wanted to have this conversation in public. But you flaming @@Braden for jumping ship to Mayhem when the only dedicated rank to TLP is removed instead of coming to a middle ground, acting like you are the voice of TLP when there was a VERY CLEAR divide after the surprise ice, and that the inactivity that surely resumed from the people that claimed it wouldn't after the LB changes from the people that were supposedly ride or die TLP is fucking disgusting. All sides handled Panda/Blackwater badly. The clan as a whole lost the JCUP. Get THE FUCK out of here with garbage like this as if your own brown sticky stuff doesn't stink. There was merit to the new leadership, but not merit that justified kicking a leader and letting the clan sink with them. 

R3V and RG are in fucking EOP now. After claiming to want to quit and have the clan close with them. Unreal. And to think I have to type this out to someone I used to share T27 with. 

Only further solidifying my points on you only caring for the glory buddy, good work. Maybe if you stuck around in a community for a decent amount of time and didn't take your rank for granted, you would understand why people took it so personally when you left to open a clan with the sole intent to kill TLP (whilst you denied it the whole time LOL) then came crawling back home sucking TLP's dick like you ever even mattered.

No it's just that you could never accomplish anything close to what Hanuman did and that's making you upset lmao

People got upset I left, people got upset Hanuman got booted, people cry cus Hanuman yelled at them, people got upset because a miniwar clique left, people cried because tlp closed, people cried because tlp tried to reopen due to people crying about closing

That's what the community became after Hanuman was removed, a crying community

I preferred Hanu's leadership. Could actually count on him to voice his opinion and be the fuck online when it was time for a trip regardless of the circumstances. I'm embarrassed i believed so many people in a position to be a rank said they were going to come back if he was removed when the reality is all TLP did was remove its pillar rank and those people that voiced so strongly that they were going to return if he was gone were the same people that also cried when the fucking clan closed and when I tried to reopen it when RG/R3V/Scotty didn't want to play they all fucking disappeared again. Pinning the blame on Hanuman and Braden when you yourself couldn't give a fuck for the greater good of the clan when brown sticky stuff actually hit the fan is embarrassing. 

I never wanted to have this conversation in public. But you flaming @@Braden for jumping ship to Mayhem when the only dedicated rank to TLP is removed instead of coming to a middle ground, acting like you are the voice of TLP when there was a VERY CLEAR divide after the surprise ice, and that the inactivity that surely resumed from the people that claimed it wouldn't after the LB changes from the people that were supposedly ride or die TLP is fucking disgusting. All sides handled Panda/Blackwater badly. The clan as a whole lost the JCUP. Get THE FUCK out of here with garbage like this as if your own brown sticky stuff doesn't stink. There was merit to the new leadership, but not merit that justified kicking a leader and letting the clan sink with them. 

R3V and RG are in fucking EOP now. After claiming to want to quit and have the clan close with them. Unreal. And to think I have to type this out to someone I used to share T27 with. 

i only read the last line but i start school next wk and r3v not in eop so yea :P not really gonna be much 

No it's just that you could never accomplish anything close to what Hanuman did and that's making you upset lmao

People got upset I left, people got upset Hanuman got booted, people cry cus Hanuman yelled at them, people got upset because a miniwar clique left, people cried because tlp closed, people cried because tlp tried to reopen due to people crying about closing

That's what the community became after Hanuman was removed, a crying community

?

this is literally garbage, same tier of a response as I would expect from a fo member or some brown sticky stuff LOL

I'm gonna be completely blunt here and say that his leadership threw away everything that TLP stood for. The community was full of new toxic kids, nobody can deny this. Our quality went out the window until a huge chunk of oldschool members came back to save it. The integrity of our clan was almost lost, due to some cringy autistic kid and his band of cockriders wanting to make it their own when they were extremely undeserving and never appreciated once what the TLP community had provided for them.

If tyler wasn't there to save the clan, things would have been so unimaginably worse.

?

this is literally garbage, same tier of a response as I would expect from a fo member or some brown sticky stuff LOL

I'm gonna be completely blunt here and say that his leadership threw away everything that TLP stood for. The community was full of new toxic kids, nobody can deny this. Our quality went out the window until a huge chunk of oldschool members came back to save it. The integrity of our clan was almost lost, due to some cringy autistic kid and his band of cockriders wanting to make it their own when they were extremely undeserving and never appreciated once what the TLP community had provided for them.

If tyler wasn't there to save the clan, things would have been so unimaginably worse.

You're still holding onto some brown sticky stuffty 'glorified' pre-eoc version of TLP.

TLP in 2015 wasn't the same as TLP in 2010/2011/2012 and it never was going to be lmfao 

TLP created a new community, built it from the bottom to the top and it was the best community ive personally ever experienced in a pure clan. Your version of TLP is dead and gone as much as the OSRS version of TLP.

If it wasn't for Hanuman, OSRS TLP wouldn't have been known for anything and closed while pulling 30's.

You're still holding onto some brown sticky stuffty 'glorified' pre-eoc version of TLP.

TLP in 2015 wasn't the same as TLP in 2010/2011/2012 and it never was going to be lmfao 

TLP created a new community, built it from the bottom to the top and it was the best community ive personally ever experienced in a pure clan. Your version of TLP is dead and gone as much as the OSRS version of TLP.

If it wasn't for Hanuman, OSRS TLP wouldn't have been known for anything and closed while pulling 30's.

Interesting that you're so quick to diminish the efforts of all the other ranks(including yourself, but not really surprised considering we've established you're some beta cuck lmfao) and members and suck off Hanuman lmfao.

Honestly from day 1 of you being in TLP last year you despised it. I know that, and maybe it wasn't clear to everyone, but you were still clinging onto some previous hate. Whether it's because you were jealous of the quality and companionship TLP had in comparison to the clans you hopped around, they did not even compare and I really hope you know that....

But knowing you, it's probably some private server pussy bullbrown sticky stuff that you couldn't get over. All you wanted from the get go was to use TLP's past fame and glory to boost you and your private server buddies back to the top and gain some more fame behind your name. In some ways this worked for sure, but for the rest of us this whole ordeal really exposed how much of an emotional fucking loser you are lmfao. Don't kil yourself over this kid, but you never really deserved any of the appreciation you got over the past year.

Interesting that you're so quick to diminish the efforts of all the other ranks(including yourself, but not really surprised considering we've established you're some beta cuck lmfao) and members and suck off Hanuman lmfao.

Honestly from day 1 of you being in TLP last year you despised it. I know that, and maybe it wasn't clear to everyone, but you were still clinging onto some previous hate. Whether it's because you were jealous of the quality and companionship TLP had in comparison to the clans you hopped around, they did not even compare and I really hope you know that....

But knowing you, it's probably some private server pussy bullbrown sticky stuff that you couldn't get over. All you wanted from the get go was to use TLP's past fame and glory to boost you and your private server buddies back to the top and gain some more fame behind your name. In some ways this worked for sure, but for the rest of us this whole ordeal really exposed how much of an emotional fucking loser you are lmfao. Don't I don't hate you but your clan over this kid, but you never really deserved any of the appreciation you got over the past year.

Okay I have no idea where this idea of me having previous hate came from LOL

I'm actually gobsmacked that you think this, legit am suprised. I don't even have a real response to such a fake statement.