Unofficial Vote on LPC Cap

Jezus

Unofficial Vote on LPC Cap  

135 members have voted

1. 1. UNOFFICIAL Vote on LPC CAP

2. 2. What should the Defence cap be?

All these people are complete retards and cancer to the community  (Sorry @Whoppa) i luv u

57fc5048b67adbf1c1a5aa5a02aa9558.png

We all get a vote, yours is no more important than mine.

I view lpc as a new batch of clans entering the clanning scene, not a scene where people can play on brown sticky stuffty accounts while they multiclan.

Seeing as mpcs are 92 cap, 75 is reasonable. 70 to 92 is a big jump for lpcs trying to move up to mpc. 10/13 def is fine for kids who accidentally get def, but 20 is too high. Mpcs and hpcs are all tanks so at least keep lpc low def.

65 or lower is xlpc

I really don't know if LPC will last long if you have the cap at 75, because people will just bring their MPC accounts to hit any 70+, I think the cap should be 65 combat for a while, and later the cap be moved up IF need-be. Don't ruin another bracket for the people that want to actually have a fun, please.

65cmb 1-5 defence.

@

@@slushpuppy

@

I really don't know if LPC will last long if you have the cap at 75, because people will just bring their MPC accounts to hit any 70+, I think the cap should be 65 combat for a while, and later the cap be moved up IF need-be. Don't ruin another bracket for the people that want to actually have a fun, please.

65cmb 1-5 defence.

@

@@slushpuppy

@

The tournament moved to 70 to suite the current memberlists of LPCs. 1-3 defence cap should keep it strictly pure.

65cmb 1-5 defence.

@

@@slushpuppy

@

The gap to MPC is going to be hella high, considering all the MPCs is 85-92 right now, if a clan would come out MPC times as ~70 combat the would be completely destroyed at 75 combat cap they actually might get a chance by getting 80 or so with getting those extra attack lvls or prayer lvls

I think 75. Given that it's 92 for MPC, going from LPC to MPC (65-92) is a hell of a jump. Maxed 50 atk is 77-79 CB and maxed 60 atk is 82cb. Forcing them to compete in MPC is dog brown sticky stuff. Atleast with a 75cb cap these accs won't be at too much of an advantage. There needs to be a scene established for players who want to max at a low combat (LPC) and a scene for all the kids that cry about it (XLPC). Realistically it's the most practical pking account.