l0l wtf this is actually sad

Break

Lol in a Sharkbrew p2p declaration Ruin had versus Olympus, Bvg and hunter cried to slushpuppy for 2 weeks straight to get a 35 Def cap or else they couldn't pull enough ranks/callers to it giving Ruin an "unfair" advantage so it got pushed into a 39 def cap MPC PREP.

still dwelling on the past when we're facing something worse than adamant right now, we only recently started training maxed 1def in preparation for when CD closes. I have an almost maxed gmauler that i'm willing to get prayer on, so I can use it on weekend trips.

It's alot easier to deal with mains @ lower levels. Use fire blast/range. When mains hit u, run & drag the mains while hitting them with range/magic. Eventually they run out of energy and it becomes a turkey shoot.

MM does that against clans with addy back in 12 and it worked very well.

was just about to say this.

The mains will stop once Rage and OP are closed by CD. Thanks CD in advance

But that doesn't help with the fact that CD is literally 80% 40+defence and come out as an MPC clan every weekend, there has to be something more done than just us bringing magic spells, when they can easily bring a d'hide switch... Rage/Olympus brought mains+Fire spells sunday to try and combat their 60 mains, but it gets tedious, especially in a 7 hour return fight at corp. My point is, they are a main clan under the falsetto of a pure clan, and that shouldn't be a thing that should exist on this site. I know rage and olympus does it too now, but CD even did it when they were in a rivalry with Doom. At the end of the day only the ranks of the site can come up with the rules on the site, but I hope that Ruin can come to grips with reality and come help us end this main clan. @@slushpuppy

Bringing armor switch will whittle their run energy even more. You have the edge over similar leveled mains because you have higher DPS in mage/range and less weight for run energy. If you as a pure clan fight a main clan at corp, you basically nullify your advantage as it is a quick return spot. Always engage them in dragging fights, no less. If they refuse to chase you, then keep hitting their fall in with rage/mage until they chase you.  After all, majority of their mains are glory hunters and have very little tolerances to losses.

this is hardly an insurmountable problem, it's just that majority of the iphone generation ranks can't think outside the box..

Anyway on our end Sharkbrew will be improving the dispute system soon so that these clans cannot milk propaganda off this site but that is the best we can do. Like Uber said, you guys hold the trump card, not sharkbrew.

The only reason Rage started using mains was because of CD. Anyone else that thinks differently is just cauliflower. I used to flame OP for the mains they bring (before Rage got in a rivalry with cd.) But that clan is just so bad at the game that you have to fight fire with fire. We never brought mains before ( maybe few anti raggers etc ). I would love to drop all the mains because trips are just more fun without them. It's just sad that a clan like Ruin rather flames on sharkbrew and talk big but aids a clan that's the only reason why clans bring mains. 

The only reason Rage started using mains was because of CD. Anyone else that thinks differently is just cauliflower. I used to flame OP for the mains they bring (before Rage got in a rivalry with cd.) But that clan is just so bad at the game that you have to fight fire with fire. We never brought mains before ( maybe few anti raggers etc ). I would love to drop all the mains because trips are just more fun without them. It's just sad that a clan like Ruin rather flames on sharkbrew and talk big but aids a clan that's the only reason why clans bring mains.

Okay see now putting aside personal rivalries and the brown sticky stuff that might've happened in the past, u would be willing to work a compromise with a clan to drop mains either if it's cd, for actual pure competition and rivalry, or if its with ruin for them to focus any clan bringing mains and tanks? @@Whoppa @@Kiwis

Bringing armor switch will whittle their run energy even more. You have the edge over similar leveled mains because you have higher DPS in mage/range and less weight for run energy. If you as a pure clan fight a main clan at corp, you basically nullify your advantage as it is a quick return spot. Always engage them in dragging fights, no less. If they refuse to chase you, then keep hitting their fall in with rage/mage until they chase you.  After all, majority of their mains are glory hunters and have very little tolerances to losses.

this is hardly an insurmountable problem, it's just that majority of the iphone generation ranks can't think outside the box..

Anyway on our end Sharkbrew will be improving the dispute system soon so that these clans cannot milk propaganda off this site but that is the best we can do. Like Uber said, you guys hold the trump card, not sharkbrew.

well said, but how will you guys differ propaganda topics from actual topics? because this sunday we dragged from corp to ruins, pushed cd to singles, then up to gap cd chased but ran back to north east ruin singles as soon as we turned on them, then we walked up to gdz giving CD 5 minutes to come up, because we knew for a fact that their mass trained tanks didn't have DT done, but CD didn't show up, instead waiting for us, and making a topic with fake pictures. 

ty cd love that you are helping SK+fallen and Ruin+cd are #1

See the thing is this stubborn hard headed attitude won't do brown sticky stuff but make things worse, now idc about what problems u have with us as people or a clan but u can admit the one absolute principle of invictus is no mains, no tanks right? The clean fights we have with sk and fallen and axis are legit fun but my god do the brown sticky stuffty tanks and mains and the resultant mpc/lpc alliances ruin them

well said, but how will you guys differ propaganda topics from actual topics? because this sunday we dragged from corp to ruins, pushed cd to singles, then up to gap cd chased but ran back to north east ruin singles as soon as we turned on them, then we walked up to gdz giving CD 5 minutes to come up, because we knew for a fact that their mass trained tanks didn't have DT done, but CD didn't show up, instead waiting for us, and making a topic with fake pictures. 

Ban CD from SB mates, only solution!

Okay see now putting aside personal rivalries and the brown sticky stuff that might've happened in the past, u would be willing to work a compromise with a clan to drop mains either if it's cd, for actual pure competition and rivalry, or if its with ruin for them to focus any clan bringing mains and tanks? @@Whoppa @@Kiwis

I'm down to talk 

Tbh I think all of this main and tank drama on both sides is bs, iv has stuck to being a pure clan throughout its history and we hope that if the current lpcs and xlpcs don't adhere to this that the ones that will be opening in the future do....when pure clanning is done right it's the best

you think it's bs but you keep aiding rage and stoking the fires for this brown sticky stuff to just continue

stop helping rage and watch them break and it'll all be over pretty quick and we can all get back to our monk robes and mithril

ok???????? ok

I won't lie

Pretty incredible @@Tang0ed is trying to fix the MPC scene more than the MPCs lol

Now tbh for me the clans that have to leave are both CD AND Op for the scene to be good again and that opinion will not change as while I was in Impact, before this main war, Op was the clan that brought the most med level tanks. CD had the highest amount of mains but like 75% couldn't hit most of the people in Impact anyways.

I do not see Op ever dropping them along with CD.

Like I've said, its all up to you guys. MPC leadership teams have the power to end it all immediately, all you have to do is communicate and make an agreement. Yes clans have been doing this and some longer than others, but none of that matters. What matters now is growing some balls and ending it. If you want to have fun on this game, you gotta make it happen. You have total control of the outcome.

Like I've said, its all up to you guys. MPC leadership teams have the power to end it all immediately, all you have to do is communicate and make an agreement. Yes clans have been doing this and some longer than others, but none of that matters. What matters now is growing some balls and ending it. If you want to have fun on this game, you gotta make it happen. You have total control of the outcome.

I said i'm down to talk. The ball is in their court. As I said myself, trips are more fun without the mains.

Your reply brings up 2 points:

1. You have to take your own pictures. If you believe they are faking pictures, you have to do everything in your power to prove that they are using mains.

2. This exactly proves why the ball is in yalls court. There is only so much we can do as a staff team. We manage things on this website, not in game. 

I said i'm down to talk. The ball is in their court. As I said myself, trips are more fun without the mains.

As long as something actually happens and this isn't all empty talk. IDC if you all talk in Sharkbrew TS or make a topic on Ambassador forums, just work together and find a solution.

you think it's bs but you keep aiding rage and stoking the fires for this brown sticky stuff to just continue

stop helping rage and watch them break and it'll all be over pretty quick and we can all get back to our monk robes and mithril

ok???????? ok

I won't lie

Pretty incredible @@Tang0ed is trying to fix the MPC scene more than the MPCs lol

Now tbh for me the clans that have to leave are both CD AND Op for the scene to be good again and that opinion will not change as while I was in Impact, before this main war, Op was the clan that brought the most med level tanks. CD had the highest amount of mains but like 75% couldn't hit most of the people in Impact anyways.

I do not see Op ever dropping them along with CD.

The scene never needed to bring rune in the first place, it was CD getting salty with Doom/olympus having addy daddys, there is a HUGE difference between adamant and rune

Propaganda topics doesn't change the fact that if I am a main, and I keep losing rune sets to pure clans, i'll be loyally pissed regardless what my clan ranks claimed to have won.

Counter with your own propaganda.

As long as something actually happens and this isn't all empty talk. IDC if you all talk in Sharkbrew TS or make a topic on Ambassador forums, just work together and find a solution.

Please do try and fix this brown sticky stuff boys @@Soniqs @@Kiwis @@James @@Niblet @@Whoppa @@Duval @@PreGains @@Godly @ @ @@Pain sorry I'm not 100% sure of the mpc ranks but u get the point, put aside the egos and personal differences and fix the aids influx of tanks and mains before it gets any worse? I mean come on now....look at all these aftermaths in the 40+ def section....sure go ahead and have rivalries and compete but please drop these mains and tanks that benefit absolutely no one

The scene never needed to bring rune in the first place, it was CD getting salty with Doom/olympus having addy daddys, there is a HUGE difference between adamant and rune

You shouldn't be dwelling in the past.

I am pretty sure we all agree that CD started the trend.

If we skip a couple months forward the timezone you just stated, Op were happily bringing 20+ mains to trips. I am pretty sure Whoppa wrote somewhere around here that he used to flame Op for being like CD, a main clan.

Op were part of the problem before this official main war was going on. And until you prove to the community that this isn't all talk, I am pretty sure Ruin would not aid a main clan to fight a main clan.