Cleaning The Pure Community

GodStarPk

Sharkbrew ranks do care, a lot actually. The vast majority of us are in clans and we all hate the amount of mains that are brought to the pure scene. We have tried stuff multiple times in the past and nothing really got started, but things are different now and there are a few people talking about it. I suggest meeting up with ranks of each clan and coming to an agreement, feel free to use Sharkbrew TS (ts.sharkbrew.com).

I am unable to attend because of work, but I'm sure something can be worked out.

I'm so happy that people are finally attempting to do a change in the community in this way. I can attend if anything since I'm a rank in SUP. We will be taking a close look at these posts

As soon as brown sticky stuff gets competitive after this 'cleanse' people will start resorting to old and brown sticky stuffty tactics to win.

The reason why people cheat is because they're brown sticky stuff and need to do that to actually remain relevant/compete. 

So now that the clans who used minimal to no mains and minimal to no Nh tactics have closed or moved away you want to address these problems?.

The clans that are left open and not slumped are the culprits for mains and Nh activities, let the cunts kill each other now.

Don't act like Ruin were saints lmfao