Pure Community: A New Future

Adam

The Pure Community  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do, if the pure community changed as stated in this post?

• Embrace The Change
    • I Like Way Things Are

i have a 30 def account, (nearly maxed just needs 99 atk) that i would scrap in a heartbeat to go back to low def wildy fights and leaders not being pussys when it comes to fighting other clans, we play rs for fun, and alot of you let your pride get in the way of actually having fun, you win and you lose some. theres no return fights anymore either, fights always get crashed and then everyone teles out with their glory, stop being bitches and go deep wildy (dont bring the bull brown sticky stuff that mains can attack you either because we're all 100+ combat and they can already attack us in level 20 wildy anyways, might as well get some sick return fights at gdz?

and if a main clan hits, then as pures we should put aside our fight and start killing the mains, most of the time we have numbers on mains anyways also we're already pretty much mains with 30 def anyways

fi is brown sticky stuff l0l

and that no named doom spastic named ubershasmcehcn or w/e is a complete down syndrome who needs to reevaluate his pathetic life cuz he legit takes sharkbrew seriously LMFAO

god bless

I'm sorry to say but this topic will be forgotten about within a week. We passed the point of no return in this community. The old order of honour pkers and clan pride died long ago.

?

Where the hell have you been???

on topic: this wont happen - dozens of these types of posts always get buried in the mass amount of cancer like lpc "banter and cauliflower brown sticky stuff like "fi making it big by pulling 22 instead of 17" or w/e lmfao

fi is brown sticky stuff l0l

and that no named doom spastic named ubershasmcehcn or w/e is a complete down syndrome who needs to reevaluate his pathetic life cuz he legit takes sharkbrew seriously LMFAO

god bless

?

Where the hell have you been???

on topic: this wont happen - dozens of these types of posts always get buried in the mass amount of cancer like lpc "banter and cauliflower brown sticky stuff like "fi making it big by pulling 22 instead of 17" or w/e lmfao

guuuuud topic made me think quite a bit.. but then I was suddenly overwhelmed by this Salty taste of Invictus 80 plus CB members blood ( claiming LPC ) cluttering up their Very Shifty Members List ... and get this odd feeling an Invictus member must have started this topic? ....  :I

Very nice topic, however, I have no idea what needs to happen for the current situation to change. I guess people aren't the same anymore; The honourable oldschools have left the game years ago and the ones who are left in this community, a few years ago were running around with addy battleaxes during clanning events; Hence, most of the members have no commitment to the idea of pure clanning, that's why clans like CD were created.

Look what happened to Lenin, who was seeking for change. He got trolled, bullied, flammed, ddosed, hacked and trained defence. This is what we have now.

The only thing I can imagine is max defence worlds. Like a world with 5 def maximum (like 750total worlds etc). I know Jagex would never do this update, but at least we can dream about it.

Also @@Adam if you want "Pure Worlds" try to get some info from Jagex.

Tweet this "@JagexLottie Could we see how many pures (30 Defence & under w/ 60+strength & range) are in the game?"

She does Analytics & Data for OSRS.

With the information you get you can from that, make a Reddit thread asking for Pure worlds (1-30 Defence) if the # of accounts is higher (which it should be) than accounts with 2K total (there are 10861 with 2K total), how the world would operate (Active Wildy, Active Clanwars, etc)