Cp vs Foe Who wins rivalry

Togo

To be fair i watched CP systematically dismantle Foc from 90 pulls to 35 in a matter of 6 weeks legit so definitely give wild to CP in that respect and who the fuck cares about clan wars in 21k6 thats all that british clan has lmfao

Edit: The only way Foe can beat us in their own P2P server is to cheat after we steamroll them first round, they literally have nothing LMFAO. 

To be fair i watched CP systematically dismantle Foc from 90 pulls to 35 in a matter of 6 weeks legit so definitely give wild to CP in that respect and who the fuck cares about clan wars in 21k6 thats all that british clan has lmfao

Edit: The only way Foe can beat us in their own P2P server is to cheat after we steamroll them first round, they literally have nothing LMFAO. 

Edit: The only way Foe can beat us 

Yea cheating is why Eop hasn't won a prep in over 6 months and is like 0-10 vs foe LMFAO 

as much as i don't want to say this, i think cp

both clans memberbases are heavily mass recruited, but fo's in general tend to be a bit more on the emotional side, leaving them whenever things get tough.

plus cp is a lot more open about bringing mains, whereas fo just like to cry about them and pretend like they don't bring their own.

Adhi knows he's all that stands between FOE and the ground at this point

as has been the case for a very, very long time