The Top Five Greatest Pure Clans Of All Time

Smart

I can't comment on the actual list but i wanted to ask what the streaks for clans holding #1 were like from a wilderness standpoint pre eoc, multiple perspectives appreciated

Wilderness standpoint:

1. MM 2008-2010, 2012- F2P was all MM

2. FOE- P2P wildy was theirs for the taking, would fight MM down 20 usually and could still muster wins.

3. Fi/EoP- Fi in 2011-2012 had a massive increase in membership, they also had a massive increase in people with adamant which allowed them to be the only clan to fight MM F2P and FOE P2P.

3. EoP/Fi- 2009-2010 EoP had a very good wilderness F2P streak and a incredible leadership, could never muster P2P though. Because they dominated the EoP/Fi rivalry for longer though then I put them tied.

4. CP/TLP- CP was always fighting for the top spots on F2P even when pulling lower than clans above. TLP did the same for P2P, fighting for top with lower pulls.

FOE

MM

EOP/FI

TLP

Feel like FOE deserves to be on top cause they're still around and is just as dominant as their pre eoc counterparts or exceeded them. (Then again the clan world isn't as strong as it was back then so that's not saying much)

I always like seeing the opinions on these forums.

1) MM - The face of pure clanning, wilderness dominance Pre-EOC was actually cauliflower.

2) FOE - Dominant force Post-EOC (probably could say most consistent clan Post-EOC), fighting for top wildy/matched both Pre-EOC and Post-EOC.

3) TLP - Top matched clan off all time. The 2 above are there because of the wilderness.

4) EoP/Fi - 2010 version of EoP was actually ridiculous. EoP most likely edges Fi in their very long rivalry. Has had more years on top of the rivalry. I place them matched with Fi though because the years Fi was on top (more specifically late 2011-2012), they completely dominated in all aspects. If I had to say anything I would classify EoP over Fi.

5) CP - Was always top contender in F2P, lacked to make impact to the above though, especially Pre-EOC.

This is accurate af.

Not biased, it's normal to see clans that are viewed "old school" in rose tinted glasses for nostalgia purposes. For example, Epidemic is extremely overrated nowadays.

There's a difference between rose tinted nostalgia and context.  I wouldn't say E's "extremely overrated"; especially when you consider what they did in the context at the time. The top 3 (FI/FOE/MM) were/had been untouchable for a couple of years and they broke that in F2P. It wasn't like opening a clan today, pulling 100 and beating FOE/EOP or whoever and claiming to take #1. They had to gradually climb above clans like CP, TLP, IR, EOP, DV then FI, FOE and then MM; probably when RS clanning was near it's peak (when pull's ranged from 40's - 100's weekly). That list includes a number of top top clans, which people are all putting on their lists here.

Do they deserve to be on someone's top 5 list of all time? No; simply because they were only around for 2 years and did very little in the P2P scene against the big boys - but even though I'm bias, I still think that's a pretty notable achievement.

Anyway, my list.

1)  MM - Will probably always be everyone's number one. 

2)  FOE - Will probably always be everyone's number two.

3) FI / EOP - It's too close to call, cba to justify dates etc

4) ^

5) TLP

6) CP - Honourable mention

Only reason I've put TLP above CP is because I've always though CP lacked an identity. What are they the best at? I'm not sure. Sometimes they look like world beaters in F2P Clan Wars, but then the next week they'll lose 3-0 to a bunch of noobs. For a month they'll be #1 F2P in the wild but then they'll get beat for a couple of weekends and drop back down the ranks. With TLP, they've always been one of the best (not the best cuz FOE ;ppppp) in P2P matched and post 2011 kicked on in F2P matched. 

[/essay]

1. MM - at this point its safe to say that MM locked the #1 spot forever and there is noway that Fo can get it.

2. Fo - they could never be consistent in f2p against MM.. MM fought back in p2p and claimed #1 plenty of times

3. EoP - EoP always been the clan that would do the impossible (70v100 x2), also slumped fi for years and competed against MM in f2p when no one else could for a year straight and actually won decent amount of 100v100 fights

4. Fi - only rating fi #4 because of their history back in bh era and in 2012, winning fullouts left n right and being dominant overall. Never have i seen a legacy clan been slumped for 2 years straight (2015-almost 2k17)

5. TLP - Have been irrelevant pre-eoc, the only time they were "relevant" in wild was back in late 2010 and early 2011 where they had 90+ pulls in p2p. Other than that they were #1 in wild for 4 months on 07.

6. CP - No flame but its self explanatory

To the people who rate Fi before EoP, do i need to explain/show you what we've done to that clan in the last 2 and a half years? Remember who it was who dethroned  them on 07 and has NEVER let them recover. Leaked their boards legit 8 times, leaked their A52 about 10 times, its not even close at this point. Forever in our shadows. 

Edit: December 12, 2015. All i need to say lmfao. 

1. Foe

2. MM

3.EOP

4.Fatality

5. CP

lmao @ the people putting tlp, they were without a doubt the best quality clan of all time but their wildy pulls were so bad that they were competing with hostility

Lol maybe towards the end. Our pulls were always average but we had some good months before bh stopped