Clanning Thoughts?

Control Pker

I retired from the game at age 20, and just recently became active again at 25. I had a lot of things to take care when I was 20, graduating college, internships, girlfriend, etc. However, now that I have everything I need; enjoyable job, fiance, healthy savings, and soon to be home, I can now make time to play the game I grew up on. 

Simple, but good topic. Great Job @@Control Pker

this sums it up

i only stopped playing when i had too much brown sticky stuff on my plate to deal with

now that i have free time im more active than ever

I would have never expected to still be playing, although I only play like 4 hours a week.

I hope to do what I do now for as long as possible

Focus on irl big time but just hop on ts for a prep or a mini once in a while.

Browsing clan forums has become a major habit though on my phone.

Unless Jagex ruin the game, I don't think many people will stop. When you get to the age where you start to mature and have responsibilities (job, relationships,mortgage etc) most people will probably retire for a while but when they get things on track they'll probably play now and again if they have the free time.

Stopped actively playing or leading a clan at the age of 18 when I started University. During term time, I would rarely be able to get online but when I was at home out of term time and I wasn't going out during the week as much, I found spare time to log on and play casually. That said, I always tried to keep in touch on forums, as it was easier to log on and post a couple of topics whenever I had free time. During final year of uni and the following year (21/22) I stopped playing completely and then ended up going travelling. Pretty much follow the pattern that now I'm 23 and working full time, I log on occasionally during the evenings but still barely make it to trips as my weekends are usually full. RS is just something to pass the time when I'm at home and bored; and for me RS is just clanning.

Stopped actively playing or leading a clan at the age of 18 when I started University. During term time, I would rarely be able to get online but when I was at home out of term time and I wasn't going out during the week as much, I found spare time to log on and play casually. That said, I always tried to keep in touch on forums, as it was easier to log on and post a couple of topics whenever I had free time. During final year of uni and the following year (21/22) I stopped playing completely and then ended up going travelling. Pretty much follow the pattern that now I'm 23 and working full time, I log on occasionally during the evenings but still barely make it to trips as my weekends are usually full. RS is just something to pass the time when I'm at home and bored; and for me RS is just clanning.

time to settle down and reopen nme

oh hi