LPC CB CAP

Aaronn

just stop training like...lmao like just chill on training and do something else. literally no reason to update caps 

im done training lmfao just chill and pk 308 all day or finish off my 99 fishing

The last mpc bracket was great until broccolied lower quality clans got 30 def

yeah and it will happen again

higher cmb caps literally invite higher def nowadays

im done training lmfao just chill and pk 308 all day or finish off my 99 fishing

i agree there's literally no incentive to train higher unless you're trying to make your lpc an hpc. watch a movie or go outside and talk to people why train

From replies and topics on here, fearless are legit the only clan that want it to stay at 75, everyone else is asking for higher.

i'm not fs or any other clan and i agree with keeping it 75

How it has been in the last few years is based off of combat levels. Shouldn't be ruining an LPC scene that is doing well just because you want maxed 1 def HPC accounts. Keep it low, or history will consecutively repeat itself and you'll have mains/mass HPC invites everywhere again to make the scene cancer.

> hey guys lets raise cb cap every month 

> wow why is this scene so cancer now what did we do to deserve this wow

Pretty much this

Said this a thousand times but I'll say it again...

Maxed 50-60 attack pures are arguably the most practical account builds when it comes to clanning. It makes zero sense to exclude them from a clanning scene when so many players aspire for those builds. You don't have to call it LPC, you don't have to call it MPC, you can call it whatever the fuck you want, if enough people have that combat range then a scene will develop to cater for it.

Personally I believe accounts with no overheads don't belong in clanning, that is an edgeville account, or a snipe team account. Sure you can tank without overheads but you're only putting yourself at a disadvantage. You can't be brown sticky stuffty with players who decide to get 43+ prayer.

With the upcoming release of D claws you're going to see an increase of accounts with 60 attack. A scene will develop where maxed 60 attack is seen as the ultimate goal, much like 111cb is in HPC.

I personally feel the cap should be 78, as that allows for 99str/magic/range/hp and overheads. If you wish to get 60 attack then you need to make a decision to sacrifice strength/prayer levels. Anything higher than that you're going to create a mentality that you need to be maxed to compete, in turn sucking the life out of the game.

For all you retards with 40 attack complaining about cb caps, you're only hurting yourselves. Rune 2h's can only be fun for so long before somebody wishes to move on. There is no reason to stay 40 attack, especially if you can max 50attack and be the same CB lvl. So don't cry that ur perfect little edgeville accounts don't make the cut when it comes to clanning, because that is exactly what they are, singles accounts.

Said this a thousand times but I'll say it again...

Maxed 50-60 attack pures are arguably the most practical account builds when it comes to clanning. It makes zero sense to exclude them from a clanning scene when so many players aspire for those builds. You don't have to call it LPC, you don't have to call it MPC, you can call it whatever the fuck you want, if enough people have that combat range then a scene will develop to cater for it.

Personally I believe accounts with no overheads don't belong in clanning, that is an edgeville account, or a snipe team account. Sure you can tank without overheads but you're only putting yourself at a disadvantage. You can't be brown sticky stuffty with players who decide to get 43+ prayer.

With the upcoming release of D claws you're going to see an increase of accounts with 60 attack. A scene will develop where maxed 60 attack is seen as the ultimate goal, much like 111cb is in HPC.

I personally feel the cap should be 78, as that allows for 99str/magic/range/hp and overheads. If you wish to get 60 attack then you need to make a decision to sacrifice strength/prayer levels. Anything higher than that you're going to create a mentality that you need to be maxed to compete, in turn sucking the life out of the game.

For all you retards with 40 attack complaining about cb caps, you're only hurting yourselves. Rune 2h's can only be fun for so long before somebody wishes to move on. There is no reason to stay 40 attack, especially if you can max 50attack and be the same CB lvl. So don't cry that ur perfect little edgeville accounts don't make the cut when it comes to clanning, because that is exactly what they are, singles accounts.

This guy gets it