why wont fearless go to 80 cb cap?

Jonathan

I'm personally up for a 78 combat cap. I think it's primarily because most of their members are maxed 40 attack or accounts without overs and have no need for a higher combat cap. Just a guess.

Totally agree with it 78 is decent , but 82 isnt bad aswell so u can max out ur acc with 60 atk and do p2p aswell.

Cause they're slow in the head, give them time

No cause it's the fucking LPC scene not the MPC scene. LPC is not meant for maxed P2P stats or any P2P stats at that. Looks to me Fearless is the only clan that has the right stats for LPC scene and now everyone is complaining

Probably because they're being the smart ones and have identified the reason for the LPC scene going to brown sticky stuff every time there's been a new wave of LPCs. It's not hard to connect the dots, higher combats > more chance of mains and 20-30 defence accounts ruining the LPC scene.

cap should be AT MAX 78 - I thoroughly disagree with maxed out accounts in lpc to begin with and lpc has never been about p2p.

Fearless is right in keeping their cap at 75 despite Doom/IV saying otherwise. The higher you people go the worse the implications are for lpc.

holy fuck this nigga said something i completely agree with??????????????????????????

Doom/IV need to stop recruiting p2p pkers @ sand crabs and hit up f2p for the real quality niggas like the ones currently residing in Fearless, the current and still undisputed #1 LPC.