LPC Winter Cup Combat Cap

Tyendinaga

Bracket Cap  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Bracket Cap

• 75 + 5 exceptions, exception max of 80
    • 78 + 3 exceptions, exception max of 80

Ok so you not thinking it had a chance of winning was the reason, thanks for clearing that up.

75 with no exception was obviously not going to win with all Lpcs now at 80, what you on about. 75 with exceptions or 78 seems fair.

Unless mass fake accounts are made.

When your own members are calling Fs #1 matched, you should really think about who is really running.

but that statement is false when you wont prep doom for a 78 cmb. this poll will make you come out of hiding with your pussy 75 cmb. 

So when are all the LPCs gunna end up going 39 def?

Pretty sure last week the cap was like 75 and now this week it's already 80? Lmfao.

Yeh unfortunately some clans are hell bent on destroying this scene just as it began to flourish.

Both options seem reasonable, it's rather difficult to decide which one would be more ideal. I don't feel the results of this poll should directly influence because of the mass amount of troll accounts/outsiders, it's a decision more so for the leaders of the LPC community to decide. As long as the combat cap remains under 80, it should have more chance of surviving as a scene.

Both options seem reasonable, it's rather difficult to decide which one would be more ideal. I don't feel the results of this poll should directly influence because of the mass amount of troll accounts/outsiders, it's a decision more so for the leaders of the LPC community to decide.

these options are a result of fearless being #1 matched despite the 3 other lpcs going up to 80 cb. the poll results will be manually verified by myself