[Sharkbet] Doom vs Fearless, who will win?

slushpuppy

obviously because we dont use our mpc accs unless we have to because clans like doom dont want to prep at a sensible cmb cap lmfao

You're the clan that's being awkward with cmb caps,prior to this you wouldn't even give us 78 + exceptions whilst giving every other clan 80...?

@@slushpuppy

Doom vs Fearless

Doom vs FS prep agreed on, next Wednesday 5:30 est. Gl FS! Best of luck

Confirmed biased?

You're the clan that's being awkward with cmb caps,prior to this you wouldn't even give us 78 + exceptions whilst giving every other clan 80...?

@@slushpuppy

Doom vs Fearless

Doom vs FS prep agreed on, next Wednesday 5:30 est. Gl FS! Best of luck

Confirmed biased?

the only thing awkward about this situation is u my farmer for finding ellie goulding aka elder maul nose attractive lmfao justin beiber

the only thing awkward about this situation is u my farmer for finding ellie goulding aka elder maul nose attractive lmfao justin beiber

yo dont flame ellie else my farmer tesco might come out of hiding but agreed ultama is a grown man with a bedtime

What does a 2 year old signature have to do with anything I just wrote? That's some autistic brown sticky stuff right there.

Despite fs being really good at preps - there old style fighting in the open is not the best. They are better when the pulls are smaller, but a matched prep vs doom will be intense! Doom has been getting pissed at fs for bringing mains so if they win - they will seek revenge. It will be up to fs to defend the angry demon pack bc at this point they have nothing to lose, but to break fs's streak

Unbiased opinion, Doom.

Coming from a doom member

Doom will take this, although knowing FS they will probably try to invite a waste product ton of 80-88s which will be nowhere to be seen the following weekend.

Cause we're an lpc clan who doesn't bring 80-88s?

Thank you for confirming that you intend on bringing invites.

My reply was a question. Let me clarify myself.

You're assuming that we're bringing invites just because we're an lpc clan who doesn't bring 80-88 cbs during midweeks/weekends, but obviously we have mpc accs ready for 80-88 preps/minis.

Thank you for confirming that you lack brain cells