[D]oom's Action Packed Saturday | 70+ Demons | 1 Hitting FS , Tussles w/ CD down 20

موني

Was funny as fuck hitting you from the south near gap holy fuck there was not 1 doom member left on the map. Real talk gz on the pull and trip looked fun!

was funny as fuck hitting you at fog matched and clearing you up in .5. Real talk brown sticky stuff pull brown sticky stuff clan, trip looked brown sticky stuff

but comon lol i enjoyed that :)) fs been open 4 months and has a 4 year old clan rattled:)) be Proud kids 1 prep win got ya yer panties all soaked cant even bark another excuse EZ 4 Fs WCOTM 4 months in a row

4 year old clan?  are you oke brother, take a hit of heroin before you type a sentence again.

LOL @@Kanicus you sound salty have a peek at all our loot for our trip today f2p and p2p ... so much propaganda in yet another doom topic as its clear you want to lie on your topics about " envy and fearless teaming " But Yet we fought them all day .......... Nice try though leaking our ts again about " what fs really thinks about ev " and then calling us out for teaming so Dull

you sound broken lmfao broccoli

Hence why misfits doesnt want to go f2p, CBA the toxic f2p scene 

They actually think they have any impact on the trip but they're wrong. Yes they can win like 5 rune scimmy's in a trip but i don't find it fun.

Pure vs pure is where the fun at, they can waste their time i don't really mind. Would love to see you in f2p too, maybe cwars in the future (main free)? :)

They actually think they have any impact on the trip but they're wrong. Yes they can win like 5 rune scimmy's in a trip but i don't find it fun.

Pure vs pure is where the fun at, they can waste their time i don't really mind. Would love to see you in f2p too, maybe cwars in the future (main free)? :)

We never bring mains soo we can certainly arrange that  :D