Most cleanest fights and respectful clans

Chillin

My opinion as a StrikeTeam member and how I see other clans. So my opinion is LPC related

Positive

IV - never flamed eachother. Both have given fights down-opted. Rarely complaining and always giving repsect to eachother.

Doom - Haven't had many fights, but some preps and few encounters in wilderness and I don't see any problems with them

Envy - Have had good fights, lost some and win some. We could fight 24/7 with you. Sometimes Hassan gets mad but np.

Neutral

SF - enen though we like to fight with you, you always complain. Always bringin unique dramas out and also you flame.

DMK - haven't encountered you enough but some p2p fights have been decent. You tele alot tho

Negative

AAO - using mains and 92+ combat pures always. They often flame. On the positive side, we can always get fight with them

FS - I could put you on the neutral side because lately we haven't had a problem with you, but I remember when we had fights you often brought brown sticky stuffload of raggers before to unorganize us. Pretty low if you ask me. 

CD - pure cancer imo

CP/EoP - Hands down the worst clans, how can u be open for 10+ years and rely on mains and call urself #1?

FoE- Cocky britbongs but they are good and can back it up, never brought any mains to their trip

Rage - Doesnt bring mains, Improved quality +1 respekt

Fatality - Always fun clearing these guys, respekt for not bringing mains anymore.

Supremacy- Best Hpc currently in both servers, stole the crown from legacy clans and made them look like bitches by winning 3 cotm in a row, big respect for this dope clan.

We have never brought mains against doom so stop piping up, and also kids in mith? Lmfao it's 1-20 def broccoli

LPC is 1-4 defence, there's also kids in your capes hitting us and CD in our 1v1s "broccoli" lmfao

Prep us and give us a free win, thx.

EoP is def most respected/best hpc I agree

I don't HPC anymore but I can't think of anyone outside of eop / ex-eop that respects them lol.