P2P Sundays

Lord Ex

P2P Sundays?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pure Clans start doing P2P Sundays?

• Yes, balance will help this scene grow
    • No. I'm content with how things are

Don't recall saying Olympus would do P2P Sundays.

Take that off please and thanks.

If you need to speak about this to an Olympus official directly, pm me on irc.

IRC nick: Jack-

Not saying we're entirely out for P2P Sundays, this isn't the time with so many clans moving into the scene.

"take that off please and thanks." its runescape ur not running a country relax der nigga

I respect your preference and recommend @@Niblet to take note of how to effectively how to get your opinion across while staying on topic

the majority of the events in the recent wilderness section are in fact P2P events, including more clans miniwarring P2P everyday.

I think we need to shed light on the fact your clan probably can't compete in two servers before we allow you to comment on these topics lol and if they can why are you against this

invictus was the first official lpc to get into p2p besides maybe control's brown sticky stuff clan sf and rage has been extremely effective as a multi server clan. I choose not to participate in p2p because it is fucking boring and u and a bunch of brown sticky stuffters like misfits and dmk are tryna get ur way lol

invictus was the first official lpc to get into p2p besides maybe control's waste product clan sf and rage has been extremely effective as a multi server clan. I choose not to participate in p2p because it is fucking boring and u and a bunch of brown sticky stuffters like misfits and dmk are tryna get ur way lol

so you p2p the game but refuse to do p2p?

invictus was the first official lpc to get into p2p besides maybe control's waste product clan sf and rage has been extremely effective as a multi server clan. I choose not to participate in p2p because it is fucking boring and u and a bunch of brown sticky stuffters like misfits and dmk are tryna get ur way lol

this is about pure clans not rage and If u disagree vote no simple ur convo isn't constructive so I don't see any point in engaging

this is about pure clans not rage and If u disagree vote no simple ur convo isn't constructive so I don't see any point in engaging

you used the phrase "your clan" so rage is probably relevant noob. The convo is that 2 days of f2p is what it should be on the weekend, sorry u cant see what the majority of clan members want (maybe outside of rd who is p2p based)

Honestly back in the day im sure P2P was on Sunday for every clan not just HPCs I dont personally like how Friday is the set day cause im old school besides a mfer trying to get lit on a Friday. Sunday's are lazy days in which 95% people are free I believe