LPC: Return of PCL

Broxxx

Friday/sat/sun   

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these would you prefer?

• Friday: P2P. Saturday: F2P. Sunday: F2P
    • Friday: PCL. Saturday: F2P. Sunday: P2P
    • Friday: N/a. Saturday :F2P. Sunday : F2P

How would everyone in the LPC Scene feel about bringing back PCL on Fridays?

For those of you that don't know what PCL is, it's pretty much weekend trips but in clan wars. They used to take place on Fridays in the previous LPC/MPC scenes.

If PCL was to return this would mean the end of P2P Fridays and if that was the case would you like to do P2P Sundays just like the HPC scene.

Discuss 

NO pcl was & still will be straight cancer.

A lot of spamming and no fighting.

Clan with the most opts will eventually fight someone with lower opts and will slam the clan with higher opts.

No skill involved in clanwars, I rather fight down opts in the wild because then there is a lot of tactic involved.

No skill involved in clanwars, I rather fight down opts in the wild because then there is a lot of tactic involved.

i get that you'd rather fight in the wild but that first line is a bold statement

PCL is great in theory but doesn't provide much action. 

i remember the last pcl alot of newer people in Olympus said benefited alot from it 

Not supporting stricly PCL Friday, would support rotated F2P/P2P Fridays and throw in PCL once or twice a month at most

This tbh, take clans like Doom who will pull 60-70 pcl friday for F2P and knowing the only other clan who can pull that high on fridays is Misfits who are strictly P2P.

Now given Olympus may or may not be able to match doom's opts its just cancer having PCL Friday when no clans want to give another clan action unless they have a +3 advantage.