When OP fail edits topics lmfao

موني

Nobody is trying to create beef with anyone, you got a memberboard leak and tried to make it look like something it wasn't, we've already told brandon multiple times not to post it, but he's broccolied. It shouldn't matter what we do to encourage our members to train their accounts, you guys talk brown sticky stuff about my clan on doom forums, and once someone on my side decides to do it, you cry? Alright, next time I see a post made about olympus when it's completely irrelevant between both clans, i'm calling you guys out on it. Ok?

You clearly are as you've been painting this picture for a while that somehow doom and cd are teaming and this just supports that motive.

I don't see anyone in doom posting faked pictures of olympus boards talking about whatever propaganda we can think of.

You shouldn't have to use fake propaganda to train up an account. If you have a rivalry with CD, use that as your motive, not us. Don't bring us into your brown sticky stuff.

You clearly are as you've been painting this picture for a while that somehow doom and cd are teaming and this just supports that motive.

I don't see anyone in doom posting faked pictures of olympus boards talking about whatever propaganda we can think of.

You shouldn't have to use fake propaganda to train up an account. If you have a rivalry with CD, use that as your motive, not us. Don't bring us into your brown sticky stuff.

Where were you when doom got slammed at hpc ? @@ultama hahahah bullied into lpc bracket wuu2

There is no rivalry between CD and OP, It's CD trying to "close us" whilst they're sitting mains on fights, both for ranks to call and to bolster their cape counter. On my clans opening trip the video I recorded obviously shows that doom and cd were offing eachother for 3,4 maybe even 5 run-ins, to focus OP, even going far enough as one clan hitting, running off screen south, then the other clan coming in from the north east and focusing Olympus.

The only reason we kept running behind corp is because we had join.mes on both clans, whenever we'd be fighting CD, doom would log in and Vice-versa, kind-of odd how you guys didn't hit clans like you usually do on your trips, instead centering your trip around my clans opening trip. 

I'm not trying to pull your clan into anything, Only giving you my clans PoV. Not saying you guys for sure teamed, but you both definitely focused olympus in 80% of your fights.

Time Stamps: 3:50, Doom runs onto corp hill, in an instant, CD rushes.

7:40, we finish fighting CD- You can see what happens. they come from exactly where cd is standing.

9:10, ????

There is no rivalry between CD and OP, It's CD trying to "close us" whilst they're sitting mains on fights, both for ranks to call and to bolster their cape counter. On my clans opening trip the video I recorded obviously shows that doom and cd were offing eachother for 3,4 maybe even 5 run-ins, to focus OP, even going far enough as one clan hitting, running off screen south, then the other clan coming in from the north east and focusing Olympus.

The only reason we kept running behind corp is because we had join.mes on both clans, whenever we'd be fighting CD, doom would log in and Vice-versa, kind-of odd how you guys didn't hit clans like you usually do on your trips, instead centering your trip around my clans opening trip. 

I'm not trying to pull your clan into anything, Only giving you my clans PoV. Not saying you guys for sure teamed, but you both definitely focused olympus in 80% of your fights.

Time Stamps: 3:50, Doom runs onto corp hill, in an instant, CD rushes.

7:40, we finish fighting CD- You can see what happens. they come from exactly where cd is standing.

9:10, ????

CD and Doom have AC'd for each other in the past, but we also have pretty intense return fights with them.

Just like you, we also have eyes on you and CD.

3:50 CD hits from the north and Doom hits from the south, but if we were teaming we would be clustered up together hitting just you. Instead you can see from the mini map we are hitting the back end of CD as they are sandwiched.

7:40 Doom is actually hitting CD (as you see you didn't get chased off the map which would have happened if we teamed on you)

9:10 You run off and no one chases you, whilst the dots are spread out clearly showing us fighting CD.

What do you expect from ex fs member..

If you honestly want beef u can have it. Stop with this fake propaganda retards

These pics were sent to one of our officers, who posted them on our own boards after being told not to. We didn't make them, we didn't publicly hype our 'forum leak'. We aren't trying to beef with Doom, looks to me like the other way around. It should've taken @@Moni about 30 seconds to figure out what I just told you because he's 'better than this'. In all honesty, this looks to me like Doom is sick of having to 1v1 CD and deal with their bullbrown sticky stuff and is trying to find excuses to camp another clan. @ 'expected better' :P

Not that Godly flaming y'all in our irc helped the situation, but if you're gonna spam the hell out of our irc flaming us and then get butthurt about him talking brown sticky stuff back I don't really know what to say to you. Also, c'mon man if you're gonna banter us about faking boards at least make sure we were actually the ones who faked em xD

These pics were sent to one of our officers, who posted them on our own boards after being told not to. We didn't make them, we didn't publicly hype our 'forum leak'. We aren't trying to beef with Doom, looks to me like the other way around. It should've taken @@Moni about 30 seconds to figure out what I just told you because he's 'better than this'. In all honesty, this looks to me like Doom is sick of having to 1v1 CD and deal with their bullbrown sticky stuff and is trying to find excuses to camp another clan. @ 'expected better' :P

Not that Godly flaming y'all in our irc helped the situation, but if you're gonna spam the hell out of our irc flaming us and then get butthurt about him talking brown sticky stuff back I don't really know what to say to you. Also, c'mon man if you're gonna banter us about faking boards at least make sure we were actually the ones who faked em xD

Why would we need an excuse to camp another clan lol? We could kill another clans but they will run since we pull more than them. CD pulls +15 on us but we still fight them .

Tbh that brandon guy has no brain can't expect more from ex fs member.

Trajan ur still cute af