You were Warned

Togo

and then i realized ur clan was too brown sticky stuff so i told u to decline the app lmao. You never "removed" me from the clan I decided not to join cause ur clan is full of spastics lmao

and i didnt go to the 70v70 prep lmao i could care less about a fight on level 50s

So you could care less about a fight on level 50s (we were actually 70s-80s as it was 88cb cap) yet you're so obsessed about FI that you're willing to fuck over doom members in doom because you're panicing that FI look like they are building up momentum (idgaf about ur main infested scene or FI or EOP).

Also the clan full of spastics happens to also be the #1 LPC that managed to beat FS when they had dull and brown sticky stuff in the fight lmao.

If they were fighting EoP since December, they would've been closed like they were when they were in a rivalry with Supremacy and decided to pipe up to EoP

A hell of a lot of EoP invites were at the FS prep (including dull) which stopped attending events after said prep, which explains why FS dropped from 70 to 35 the next day. I'm not sure why you let this guy create beef between a HPC and LPC when more doom members are in EOP than FI which ultimately hurts you more...?

So you could care less about a fight on level 50s (we were actually 70s-80s as it was 88cb cap) yet you're so obsessed about FI that you're willing to fuck over doom members in doom because you're panicing that FI look like they are building up momentum (idgaf about ur main infested scene or FI or EOP).

Also the clan full of spastics happens to also be the #1 LPC that managed to beat FS when they had dull and brown sticky stuff in the fight lmao.

A hell of a lot of EoP invites were at the FS prep (including dull) which stopped attending events after said prep, which explains why FS dropped from 70 to 35 the next day. I'm not sure why you let this guy create beef between a HPC and LPC when more doom members are in EOP than FI which ultimately hurts you more...?

literally maybe 2 ppl from eop were at the prep l0l

I'm glad this child was removed from doom, this kid is literally going to make his clan lose members considering there's more doom in Eop than FI

mfw u think any eop in doom are anything but deadweight (besides bizo and a bad tank) which is why 1 of them already got guested this week with more to come lmfao

note: retiring from eop for doom doesnt make them count btw so stop exaggerating 

mfw u think any eop in doom are anything but deadweight (besides bizo and a bad tank) which is why 1 of them already got guested this week with more to come lmfao

note: retiring from eop for doom doesnt make them count btw so stop exaggerating 

Attitudes like that are the reason why people from Eop are deciding to retire and put more time into Doom.

Keep it up, thanks for the members.

thank u for taking out the trash

The trash that made us go 3-0 vs you, only killing 4 people... If we're trash then god knows what fearless is l0l

Guess you really don't know how to run a clan if you're willing to fuck yourself over because fatality is picking up hype.

The trash that made us go 3-0 vs you, only killing 4 people... If we're trash then god knows what fearless is l0l

Guess you really don't know how to run a clan if you're willing to fuck yourself over because Fatality is picking up hype.

Fearless has always been a clan of lvl 50-60s 1 pray pures (since pre EOC), theyre not used to being lvl 80s (pretty much hpc combats)

While Zenith v19 has a lot more experience in those kind of fights, having been HPC for years pre-eoc & on OSRS.

Im not surprised that you managed to get that W, but let me assure you..If that fight was between ACTUAL lpcs (60 cbs) then you wouldve been fucked.

Thats a fact.

Guess you really don't know how to run a clan if you're willing to fuck yourself over because Fatality is picking up hype.

they pick up momentum every few months when they get a new batch of members that don't realize how awful that clan is. give it time, so long as they keep their current rank team nothing will change.