Place your bets! Place your bets! EoP vs CP Sharkbet

Andy

Who is going to win this F2P Prep?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win this F2P Prep

• EoP
    • CP

You are a very lost camel. I`m not even deluxe but tyvm. Btw very poor attempt, since Sup would smoke EOP with that 30 pull l0l, EOP is only good at piping up, but even way better at losing and then their mouths get shut.@@debb you should make some swedish jokes in EOP ts after they lose the prep, cause i`m bored of holding tears of EOP members( but i love to hold ur tears tho, wah wah wah).

Just found out that you got kicked from EOP LMFAO, now I know why you are so obsessed with EOP lmao

You are a very lost camel. I`m not even deluxe but tyvm. Btw very poor attempt, since Sup would smoke EOP with that 30 pull l0l, EOP is only good at piping up, but even way better at losing and then their mouths get shut.

@@debb you should make some swedish jokes in EOP ts after they lose the prep, cause i`m bored of holding tears of EOP members( but i love to hold ur tears tho, wah wah wah).

"swedish" jokes l000000000000000000000000l holy brown sticky stuff im actually laughing everytime u post cuz ur dutch