New Sponsor + WCOTM/COTM Prize awards

slushpuppy

9i97GP8.png

New Sponsor

Thanks to @@Ari who hooked me up with this latest sponsor, we now have enough funds to offer cash prizes to clans for winning WCOTM/COTM.

With effect from 28th Feb, Winning clans of WCOTM and COTM will receive 10m each. This means that winning clans of this month's WCOTM/COTM will receive bling.

I will be working out the arrangements with @@Moni & @@Kim

In the meantime, why waste time making money in game? feel free to pop over to https://rscheapgold.com/as their prices are quite reasonable and they even have gp lottery!

Didn't you just have a whinge about Rsw and their affiliations with Rsgp sites though?

Hello RSW internet brigade troll.

They had ads for nearly 2 months and tried to keep quiet about it hoping no-one would notice

On the other hand, the moment I got the sponsor, I made a topic within reasonable time frame telling everyone what is planned.

Hello RSW internet brigade troll.

They had ads for nearly 2 months and tried to keep quiet about it hoping no-one would notice

On the other hand, the moment I got the sponsor, I made a topic within reasonable time frame telling everyone what is planned.

No troll intended buddy nor do I use Rsw.

I'm just simply pointing out regardless of the two circumstances there's abit of hypocrisy going on.

Btw Bogla is way better.

I'm just simply pointing out regardless of the two circumstances there's abit of hypocrisy going on.

Btw Bogla is way better.

There's no hypocrisy on Sharkbrew end as we didn't proclaim to never put ads/make money/run Sharkbrew as non profit. RSW did and that is why I called them out for it.

Btw Bogla is way better.

bogla is 0.02 better but rscheapgold beats them if ur buying bulk :)