Attention: Pure Community

Guest eOp sharpshooter

So what's your excuse? Apart from pulling 25, of course.

What excuse? You're acting like you're entitled to preps because they were dropped for one week. I can't speak for other clans but Supremacy will give you action in both servers if your good behaviour is continued. Going back to mains isn't going to accomplish anything though.

Not sure why Supremacy is even relevant in this subject. They pull 20 and will be competing against the lowest pulling LPC's such as AAO and Invictus soon seeing as none of them can be fucked to setup an auto spam @ w18 edge for half an hour per day.

What excuse? You're acting like you're entitled to preps because they were dropped for one week. I can't speak for other clans but Supremacy will give you action in both servers if your good behaviour is continued. Going back to mains isn't going to accomplish anything though.

You can easily stop your dishonourable actions if you want to avoid the oncoming storm

So what's your excuse? Apart from pulling 25, of course.

Adding to this, even if any clan who doesn't give you action pulled than you, you're not entitled to anything. We aren't either. 

You can easily stop your dishonourable actions if you want to avoid the oncoming storm

I am not sure if you're standing by your clan's leadership on this.. You guys are acting like babies. You're not going to get anything resolved with bringing mains. That is why I said that this topic is just an excuse. 

Sounds like an excuse. 

Call it what you want.

The fact is...EoP has used 0 mains for 2 weekends in a row now, it didnt stop clans from teaming against them.

I would understand 2 clans teaming to make up for being out-opted, but its literally 4 clans teaming against one. EoP didnt even outpull other clans by that much, they were only like up 10 on most clans & they STILL teamed up LOL.

Not to mention that YOUR SHT clan even went as low as putting on CP capes l0l

Now tell me...WHY THE FUCK should EoP play nice with clans who do this kind of scummy sht? 

Adding to this, even if any clan who doesn't give you action pulled than you, you're not entitled to anything. We aren't either. 

I am not sure if you're standing by your clan's leadership on this.. You guys are acting like babies. You're not going to get anything resolved with bringing mains. That is why I said that this topic is just an excuse. 

The weekends where we've had strictly pures we have remained dominant. We don't need mains to be at the top as so obviously proven, however it just isn't right to allow every other HPC to continue dishonourable ways of teaming/avoiding/mains and what not. We've all gotta make sacrifices for a cancer free scene, you were given the chance but your leaderships refused.

I can say the same for every other clan. Almost every other clan did/still does bring mains yet you stampede around with the false facade that it's only EoP. We make a strict change to remove all mains and the first thing all of you clans do is team up together because of your combined hatred and our overwhelming number of pures.

What kind of leadership does that? It's obvious that nothing will stop this pure community from wearing the same cape/teaming and bringing mains against EoP so why should we not retaliate in kind? You're your own worst enemies mates, you ahd a chance for a cancer free scene and you blew it

Don't come at me until you deliver nick's coffee and take your next command from couck

murd it's justin beiber you bring up me delivering anything to nick when him and I are actually friends irl and WE came up with that joke haha

and btw, just remember I act on my own terms

I dont understand this brown sticky stuff anymore

Im my eyes EOP is just a dogbrown sticky stuff clan with an attitude worse then 'how bow dah'.

They ditched most of their mains for 1 weekend and start acting like a child who want a reward for that.

I'm feeling so sad, that the clan I once called my home, has gone to this.

Just start going 40def+ and fight rot cuz u'll end up being the same type of cancer eventually.

Time that the HPC scene representatives sits together once again and solves this.

The scene isnt fun no more.

it's not about entitlement, so long as you're a neutral clan, however - if you prefer being a part of this alliance, you get no say.

They ditched most of their mains for 1 weekend and start acting like a child who want a reward for that.

2 weekends*

No1 expected "an award", but when you're trying to be nice & in return the entire HPC scene teams up on you, then there is no point being nice anymore lmfao. Its simple logic.

2 weekends*

No1 expected "an award", but when you're trying to be nice & in return the entire HPC scene teams up on you, then there is no point being nice anymore lmfao. Its simple logic.

Maybe you should show initiative then and gather all ranks to discuss it on SB's teamspeak