Times have changed

Control Pker

nobody cares i closed ur clan 

??? MFW

Hey dont steal credit for that.

We made SF's trip end after them stepping in singles for 20 minutes.

Control pker if your actually being honest for once and not trolling then get your lasy ass of the floor and search a job.

Don't waste your life on a game. U'll die alone and unhappy.

Ignore the trolls on the topic. I always respected you, you took the time to bring new pures into the pure clanning scene, helped keep it alive and had a passion for it. Best of luck with everything IRL, never met anyone with a drive for something as much as you, If your trip wasn't at 6am for me, I would be there. @@Control Pker

Love you man, ill miss the community alot but most importantly will be keeping in contact forsure. 10 years in the making was a great great time for me i will always look at the positive things and keep my chin high. I will still be around but rarely something like once a week but my age and my irl is getting up there so its about time. Have fun though :) 

regardless of what all these retards are saying @@Control Pker , I hope you get better dude . I've seen this brown sticky stuff eat away at you for nearly 2 years now, and it's about time you've realize that getting better and bettering yourself is more of a priority than this game.

Love you my canadian, hit me up on fb ill be visiting forsure. 

All the stakers/dicers I know who profited the most off this game ($200k+) are scarred for life. It's not healthy to sit on Runescape for hours on end everyday and expect to integrate into the real world seamlessly. Don't listen to the angsty teenagers on here it takes courage to open up like that, good luck IRL buddy.

SF has been my first ever clan, only reason I've stuck around for so long is because the amazing community

Very proud of Damien for doing what he's doing, takes a lot of will power to make such a huge change in your life

Even more to tell a lot of the retards in here what he's doing and why, I see a lot of the crap that gets typed in here.

Met many amazing guys and had some amazing times

THANK YOU control for my time in SF

Gonna miss you ( only the Dr Jekyll side of you, the mr Hyde side during wars can fuck off haha)