Im Confused?

Bradyb

Doom vs Fearless 70v70 prep

R1 - 68 starting 61 ending

R2 - 67 starting 58 ending

R3 - 55 starting 41 ending (we let everyone with low combat in /sat all the ranks this round and you still couldn't win or even come close)

How do you go from killing a total of 30 people in 3 rounds to thinking you could beat us in a 40v40 fairly? You know for a fact cd hit off 5+ kids they openly are basically bragging about it lmfao, You won 1 round 33 v 41 and rushed us w/o overs on, super justin beiber thinking you're anywhere near #1 matched,

Clan wars

P2p Matched

Unbreakable

F2p Matched

Doom

Thats how it is, its that simple, i already know what you're going to say "Olympus beat you in that 25v25 prep" sure but in reality thats a mini and we didn't have much of our core quality on, i'd like to see them accept a 35v35 min prep vs us but they won't. Doom is 11-2 in preps we are the best matched f2p quality,

Wilderness 

P2p

Doom easily

F2p

Doom easily

Anyone who thinks differently is broccolied, we've pulled 80 consistently since we opened and rarely ever lose a fight, i think we've lost 2 1v1's since we opened, 1 to fearless when they paid a main clan to hit us in their capes and went from a 50 pull to 110 (60 mains) and the other was just bad performance against cd 70v85. Point is stop piping up or you'll get the Doom treatment, its that simple. Eop you've had your fun if you're smart you'd quit while your ahead, Fearless you might wanna get cd's dick out of your mouth and stop crashing cd vs doom fights before we focus you down till you have 20 pulls again, and Cd please keep trying to beat us its truthfully really fun smashing cd over and over  every weekend.

im coming with a 100main this saturday. on sunday, we will be coming in MSB and 20 rune arrows with 75% of my members carrying tbs + misfit cape. good luck buddy. u just got ur clan killed m8.

no pk trips 4 doom this weekend. seeya

Cd tried brining 50 ppl in 1 item and got steamrolled, doubt ur 25 pull would do anything to us, be smart and enjoy the doom vs cd rivalry, fight clans you pull near while the big boys do their business. 

Cd tried brining 50 ppl in 1 item and got steamrolled, doubt ur 25 pull would do anything to us, be smart and enjoy the doom vs cd rivalry, fight clans you pull near while the big boys do their business. 

cd pull too much to p2p to achieve 1 iteming effect. Fs pulls just enough to p2p to have an extremely high 1 iteming effect especially when we log in and crash doom with misfit cape on. We dont use 1 item bro, we use msb with 20 rune arrows and tbs. @@Bradyb i mean what i say l0, u got ur clan killed m8.

im coming with a 100main this saturday. on sunday, we will be coming in MSB and 20 rune arrows with 75% of my members carrying tbs + misfit cape. good luck buddy. u just got ur clan killed m8.

Or you properly gear up and rush them mid-fight and give them the hand?

Doom's not that hard to clear down ops.

@Bradyb

I have no idea who you are but please do realise that Rage / OP can bully you out of the f2p scene by themselfs ty.

If you guys have arguments with CD / FS again then settle it in another prep?

What about 100vs100?

Or you properly gear up and rush them mid-fight and give them the hand?

Doom's not that hard to clear down ops.

@Bradyb

I have no idea who you are but please do realise that Rage / OP can bully you out of the scene by themselfs.

Leadership skills > Pulls

i will give them my fucking 2 chinese hands and they will end up in lumbridge with the smell of rice and noodles across their forehead.

MY CLAN RAGE IS GOING TO CLOSE FEARLESS + EOP + CRITICAL DAMAGE IN 1 FUCKING WEEKEND LMAOOOOO

can u even pull at least 50

ded af clan lmfa0000 cd killed you in mpc and eop bullied you in hpc

go eat your socks broccoli

They brought invites and lost the 70v70 ( ima take a wild guess here and say they lost cus of the invites)

They smashed you w/o invites.( and keep in mind you have alot of brown sticky stuff people from sf in ur clan now.

and cd were having an event while you had ur prep dumbass. You lost and noone ddosed you.

Was gonna comment on all the other brown sticky stuff u are saying but not worth it, you are a brainwashed moron.