LMFAO OLYMPISSER DOGSHT CLAN LOL

Tannie

10-15 callers/ranks did not sway the outcome of that prep seeing as you guys somehow always sniped them out anyways, which is why we jumbled around accounts, maybe instead of making excuses, you'll learn to stop always scimming, knowing that we're going to find a pile on your scim push and take out a good number of your guys who don't look at their hp

yea it did simple as that lol prep higher than 30v30 u won't do well

You can set someone in your clan on the client, and whoever that person attacks will be highlighted. It's also a free client that people in every clan have been using for a long time and that they knew we liked beforehand. They obviously didn't think it was such an op client until they lost, now it's apparently all because of the client that maybe half our pull even used lmfao.

Silly me. The developer of this client is in my clan xD

and I will try it out. I recommend both clans just use it to avoid any excuses or disputes

Stop crying because a clan has a certain tactic that works for them. no need to be embarrassed that olympus just beat the clan (ub) that absolutely fucking killed you in a prep last week and will probably kill you today :D

kid do u want rag on your opening

Interesting topic, agree with some points. It definitely is incredible OP in low opt preps, but loses its value when you get to 40v40 or above. I know in Doom only a few people use it.

However I think the most annoying part is actually the red dot showing callers which makes it sooo easy to camp people on weekends.