exilent client

hotguy

exilent client  

82 members have voted

1. 1. promotes healthy gameplay?

• ye
    • na

[not a troll/flame topic]

it's not recent news that the exilent client is waaaaaay too op and takes away many levels of game depth especially when it comes to f2p. I wonder if something can actually be done about it or if it's something everyone will need to start doing in order to stay competitive.

I personally don't use it yet but depending if I notice mass usage of the client I'll have to start doing it.

thoughts?

Not everyone uses it, like 70% of the clanning community does, im pretty sure. It's a useful client that helps callers/ranks stay ontop of their game, and improve the many different ways/things to call.

• It has individual bind/freeze timers, so you can tell your members when they're unfrozen. adding that layer of being mindful/aware of what your members are doing, and if they're sandbagging on purpose, or are actually frozen.
  • Has a list of people who died, left cc, hopped worlds, and what they died to.
  • The screenshotting/built in recording feature is pretty litty, awesome for weekends and events.
  • Wilderness singles lines

I'd say the client is worth using, but not in mass numbers, because then that defeats the purpose of fighting in clanwars, seeing as everyone no longer has to focus on finding piles, when it's just given to them.

Not everyone uses it, like 70% of the clanning community does, im pretty sure. It's a useful client that helps callers/ranks stay ontop of their game, and improve the many different ways/things to call.

• It has individual bind/freeze timers, so you can tell your members when they're unfrozen. adding that layer of being mindful/aware of what your members are doing, and if they're sandbagging on purpose, or are actually frozen.
  • The screenshotting/built in recording feature is pretty litty, awesome for weekends and events.

I'd say the client is worth using, but not in mass numbers, because then that defeats the purpose of fighting in clanwars, seeing as everyone no longer has to focus on finding piles, when it's just given to them.

LMFAO

Alright guys look on your  minimap the blue dot is the pile!!!

LMFAO

Alright guys look on your  minimap the blue dot is the pile!!!

I'm sure that hanuman recordeour ts, give it a listen why don't ya? Listen to our callers, tell me if we were ALL on exilent lmfao.

sick excuse, maybe next time you'll cry that I made a script that has all of the players ingame automatically attack a pile that our set caller has hit once

I'm sure that hanuman recordeour ts, give it a listen why don't ya? Listen to our callers, tell me if we were ALL on exilent lmfao.

sick excuse, maybe next time you'll cry that I made a script that has all of the players ingame automatically attack a pile that our set caller has hit once

there wont be a next time because u decline all prep offers

there wont be a next time because u decline all prep offers

It's okay to lose, my friend, it helps you get better and learn from your loss. Maybe next time you won't scim 24/7, knowing that Olympus has been single piling for a year or more, and has so much more experience in finding a pile.

It's okay to lose, my friend, it helps you get better and learn from your loss. Maybe next time you won't scim 24/7, knowing that Olympus has been single piling for a year or more, and has so much more experience in finding a pile.

experience as in using an autopiler

nice

Every clan has members that use exilent, if you're using it as an excuse to why you lost a prep you're broccolied

yes because 2 ppl using it is the same as making it mand to prep

experience as in using an autopiler

nice

yes because 2 ppl using it is the same as making it mand to prep

Already said that we've been single piling since the Old MPC scene when we fought cd every weekend on corp hill. Maybe you're too new to know about that, who knows.

and it isn't mandatory, you're just mad that you lost lmfao

I mainly use it for snipe freezing in minis and I think it's pretty insane. You can see freeze timers on everyone and even proper hits to know when to go for stacks etc. For F2P single piling is broken. Wildy lines are cool tho.

and u still lose?

theres atleast 10-20 in every clan that use the client, every1 just uses it as an excuse to why they lost.

everyone hates us tbh..

but we don't care lmfao

:popcorn:

this topic is about exilent client its not about olympus

Already said that we've been single piling since the Old MPC scene when we fought cd every weekend on corp hill. Maybe you're too new to know about that, who knows.

and it isn't mandatory, you're just mad that you lost lmfao

and yet half the ppl fighting for you were all autoaccepted pserver rejects who only joined recently

next

also lmfao at you calling anyone new

70% of the clanning community??? LMFAOO

Only clans to openly use it and encourage their members to use it are Sv, Cp, and Op.