Curious

Tyendinaga

adapt or die friend, you don't see people crying about osbuddy's cape counter (even though in my opinion it's the most essential tool in clanning) or osbuddy's hp bar, or any of the other features it has.

cape counter is so essential as a knowledge tool its use is the only thing keeping me to osb over the default client. comparing that to the other features is kind of ridiculous

People made it a banter topic while its actually a pretty good subject to discuss about.

I totally understand the points you are making Tyen and i'm willing to go further into detail but maybe on a non public (ambassadors) channel?

Its awfull to see people replying with dogshit replies like 'cry me a river'.

Alot of respect to @Braden who just takes the loss and is preparing to win the next prep vs op! 

He has the right attitude and mindset, something other people should look into, and not only people from the clan who lost the prep  ;)

a lot of you seem to think that this controversy is over who won and who lost. this is about how many advantages can be conferred to someone using something over the default rs client until the skillgap separating mechanically bad clans to average clans to great clans is less and less discernable.

Knowing that its a free client i dont believe you shouldnt be  talking about advantages and claiming this is the reason why Ub lost vs OP.

Tyan himself clearly said this and he only wants to discuss the CLIENTS.

Soo back off everyone.

But you are right that the default RS client is nowhere as good as the custom made ones from OSB / EXILENT.

cape counter is so essential as a knowledge tool its use is the only thing keeping me to osb over the default client. comparing that to the other features is kind of ridiculous

ur missing my point. Say an exilentesque client came out pre osbuddy and had relatively similar credentials. Decent guy made it but not really that trusted. Some clans have it some don't, but it has this amazing cape counting feature. Would the clan that lost a f2p fight in the wild possibly whine about not having the ability to see what the opts were on the fight?

u and all ub members have the same free access exilent as olympus, or any other clan has. A majority of them choose to use it, and they formulate the best way to win based off of that. 

default client explicitly hides from the player

No it's not there to begin with, these scripts are injected via the client. 

I think it has been re-iterated time after time on this topic, This is only a problem now that you guys lost, you all have the ability to download the client to use the scripts so it's amusing seeing all the hate and excuses plastered all over sharkbrew.

Was this a problem when cape counters were introduced? No

Was this a problem when barrage/bind timers were introduced, showing how long a person would be locked down for? No

If you feel it gives team too much help download it yourself for the love of god

ur missing my point. Say an exilentesque client came out pre osbuddy and had relatively similar credentials. Decent guy made it but not really that trusted. Some clans have it some don't, but it has this amazing cape counting feature. Would the clan that lost a f2p fight in the wild possibly whine about not having the ability to see what the opts were on the fight?

u and all ub members have the same free access exilent as olympus, or any other clan has. A majority of them choose to use it, and they formulate the best way to win based off of that.

cape counter and cc counter are important because organized pvp demands that kind of information. this is purely quality of life.

everything additional exilent does directly boosts a players ability beyond quality of life, it does the thinking for them, the piling for them, and the styles/overheads for them. this is far beyond the anticipatory calls and attempting to 'read' an opponent, you literally know where they are and what they're doing. that's too much information to be considered a fair ground.

@ i understand what you mean, it does have advantages over osbuddy or the regular rs client. The only solution I can think of is for your clan to use it as well. Just make it mandatory. I'm pretty sure everyone will start using this soon. Winnetou better make some cash off this

yes lets have everyone use a client developed by the sovereign community, they are reputable decent people that have never misused multiple players information before

noones asking you to use it, if don't want to use it, that's your problem, noone elses, if your clan is scared of getting hacked then again, that's your problem. Find another way to beat a clan rather than crying over a client, nothing is going to change, nobody is going to stop using exilent because unbreakable thinks its unfair lmfao

noones asking you to use it, if don't want to use it, that's your problem, noone elses, if your clan is scared of getting hacked then again, that's your problem. Find another way to beat a clan rather than crying over a client, nothing is going to change, nobody is going to stop using exilent because unbreakable thinks its unfair lmfao

The real question is has winnetou ever hacked someone? As far as i know I've never heard of that happening

No it's not there to begin with, these scripts are injected via the client.

I think it has been re-iterated time after time on this topic, This is only a problem now that you guys lost, you all have the ability to download the client to use the scripts so It's amusing seeing all the hate and excuses plastered all over sharkbrew.

Was this a problem when cape counters were introduced? No

Was this a problem when barrage/bind timers were introduced, showing how long a person would be locked down for? No

If you feel it gives team too much help download it yourself for the love of god

people were questioning freeze timers/ex client usage well before this prep, now that it's clear what the full potential of it is like are you really surprised that people are asking for its power to be toned down?

When the only counter to the usage of something is something itself, that is a serious problem. when that something happens to be a 3rd party tool even more so.

people were questioning freeze timers/ex client usage well before this prep, now that it's clear what the full potential of it is like are you really surprised that people are asking for its power to be toned down?

People were not questioning it to the extent ub has with this haha, i dont recall a fuck ton of topics being posted on sb about it. 

now that it's clear what the full potential of it is like are you really surprised that people are asking for its power to be toned down?

? OP beat you, are you implying because OP beat you that means the script is overpowered? In which I would say you have a lot of belief in your clan and I'm not going to jump into which clan is better matched. 

If you think that as i've stated download it

When the only counter to the usage of something is something itself, that is a serious problem. when that something happens to be a 3rd party tool even more so    

As I've stated, it's a serious problem because you are the guys who've made it that way in your claims, yet I'm struggling here right now due to the fact you have access to the same software, so i'm struggling to give a care right now. 

cape counter and cc counter are important because organized pvp demands that kind of information. this is purely quality of life.

everything additional exilent does directly boosts a players ability beyond quality of life, it does the thinking for them, the piling for them, and the styles/overheads for them. this is far beyond the anticipatory calls and attempting to 'read' an opponent, you literally know where they are and what they're doing. that's too much information to be considered a fair ground.

it's the evolutionary path of pure clanning. We didn't disown the computer because it started thinking for us, we embraced it. it's ur choice whether or not to embrace it. personally i don't because i don't trust it, but that's up to the individual, and u making excuses because of it is ludicrous 

When the only counter to the usage of something is something itself, that is a serious problem. when that something happens to be a 3rd party tool even more so.

make your own client, use that client or shut the fuck up broccoli

@ you need to drop the excuses the majority of op members have been using exilent for months and clans have still managed to beat them. The matter is not about about a client, the matter is that you got outclassed in op's best game (30v30 f2p). u talked brown sticky stuff and got 4head smacked just face it and gl next time

If the client is free for anyone to use, then it never can really be considered an "unfair advantage" regardless of what it does. If someone feels disadvantaged, they can take the 30 seconds to install the client themselves and level the playing field. Whether it takes the "fun" or "skill" out of the game is up for debate, but it isn't the first nor will it be the last client to introduce features designed to make the game easier that lowered the skill involved.

Glad I could address the main point of your topic, to address some other points you brought up: the reason that everyone is flaming you instead of actually engaging in the conversation you seem to be trying to start is because this wasn't really an issue until your clan lost. Maybe a handful of people were talking about freeze timers etc. but this client/features has been around and has been used for ages now. Suddenly UB loses 1 prep that they had assumed was in the bag and it's a huge fucking deal? Sounds fishy tbh. Personally I think you should take a look at the cocky ass attitude you had going in and your inability to adjust to the fact that we were calling singles instead of the more "traditional" prep movements. If you still think exilent is to blame, then you either dl it yourself or expect to lose.

this is not the point of the thread, are you dense or purposefully ignoring that

we lost. our lifetime winrate is 75%, theirs is under 50%. i'm not worried about the long con, i'm worried about the implications a 3rd party client has on clanning.

lmfao stfu dude

sv had it in the rivalry vs tlp and you weren't crying back then

stop crying now 

It gives advantages over other clients but since it is free to all clans, not a private client anymore, you cannot blame people for using it. Trust issue is your own concern.

Nearly half of SV using the client. Do you see us win every fight in cwa? No. Most people dont even know how to fully utilize the client. It helps with clanning but wont make you better. If you are brown sticky stuff at the game a client wont make a difference.

A cwa fight is 50% luck anyways. All the hits are still randomly generated. Just get over the loss.