Can Doom Still Be Considered A Top F2P Clan?

Zeke & Friends

After recent events with Doom losing respectively every F2P wildy fight for the past 3 weeks and recently being out pulled and out performed by newly opened Rage.

Doom's last F2P Saturday topic: http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/31000-doom-f2p-saturday-80-demons-ft-cd/

Can Doom really still be considered a top F2P clan? Has Doom secured the #3 if not #4 F2P wildy spot?

Honest discussion topic

Doom have the quality to be #1 on any given day, they've had a couple rough weeks but every clan goes through those stages at one time or another.

People are starting to sleep on Doom and I think they'd be lowkey happy about that because it should give them the motivation to step back up and bring some domination back.

Doom have the quality to be #1 on any given day, they've had a couple rough weeks but every clan goes through those stages at one time or another.

People are starting to sleep on Doom and I think they'd be lowkey happy about that because it should give them the motivation to step back up and bring some domination back.

I agree every clan goes through these phases but Critical Damage has a track record of slumping clans and not letting up the pressure, do you think they will be able to bounce back from this slump CD put them in?

I agree every clan goes through these phases but Critical Damage has a track record of slumping clans and not letting up the pressure, do you think they will be able to bounce back from this slump CD put them in?

They'll bounce back from where they are now surely and as cauliflower as it sounds wait till Dmm is finished you'll see more action out of them, not that I feel or agree that playing Dmm is more important than clanning but some kids are just like that.

I think they can withstand the pressure from you guys but how far it will go before someone just lets the other win or steps up a scene is something time will tell.

You guys will never be outpulled and anyone who says different is cauliflower and nieve.

Will definitely be another good rivarly to watch.