New/future Matched Opts Rankings?

With all the pure clans being in 1 bracket again who do you got in each server?

F2P

1. UB - Historically nobody has really been able to beat this core consistently but hey I might be surprised

2. EOP/FOE - Foe has always been decent in high opt preps and so has eop. This will really depend on if foe doesnt just give up with doing f2p like they have in the past and their quality suffers.

4. Fi/Sup - I dont think these dudes are very far behind eop/foe in terms of f2p preps and either could sporadically beat eop/foe but I dont think they are quite there yet. Sup kinda of sucks at training so I expect them to have pretty bad stats for longer than anyone else.

6. Doom - Havent really been up to par in f2p as of late and I dont expect them to get much better honestly.

7. CP - CP will be pretty bad without elders on 111s carrying their 25v25 preps but they are slightly more competent than the current lpcs so here they are.

8. CD\OP - if CD did more preps I would give it to them since I am certain they would be better than op but who knows what CD ranks are planning to do. OP is weak in every aspect and are pretty much just a gatekeeper for lower-tier clans to beat and move on from.

P2P

1. Eop/Foe/UB - I am kind of expecting all 3 to be 50/50 with every p2p prep for a while. Hopefully eop tones down the autism slightly so they get a few more preps than they are used to considering they are filled with CWA prods who would love to actually do clanwars. Foe has historically been pretty good in p2p preps on 1 def and with everyone else also being 1 def I expect them to be a little better than they were in the later stages of p2p. I imagine some of their old p2p prods will return and give them a little quality boost as well. I wouldnt be surprised if either turns out to be the #1 for a while but I cant really give a definitive answer as to who it will be. If Foe and Eop are in top shape I would put UB in the #3 position for now but once again who knows how the new clans will adapt to 1 def. Here's to hoping everyone leaves the HPC retardism behind us and tries to have some nice pure fights again but with this community who knows heh.

4. Fi/Sup - Fi could never find real p2p success so I'd probably rate sup over them if not for the fact that sup kids have to train up now and they have been really bad at that historically. With similar stats sup takes it but I imagine sup being out-leveled for quite some time and fi will probably squeak some wins out. Sup with good accounts could probably get some lucky wins off the top 3 but I dont see fi having that same kind of luck atm.

6. Misfits - the #2 p2p lpc for sure but not quite as good as the HPCs have been so this is probably the best place.

7. Dome - The only other LPC that currently does p2p so hey grats

rest of lpcs kind of irrelevant in p2p

yeah I think olympus smoked ub recently so I'd put them up there or ub down

I think that's how rankings work? idk tho haha lol

lol xd

another broccoli making a broccolied topic (not suprised btw) lol xd

lmao u try to fight me on sharkbrew since you cant ingame and your clan is closing

let's keep the thread on topic losers

So your saying that doom is basically the lowest tier quality in both f2p/p2p but we are 14-4 in preps and currently #1 in wildy in both servers. Makes sense

if you think doom has an argument to be higher on each list feel free to explain why

Pulling high to wilderness has nothing to do with matched opts prowess. 

why did u put urself as #1 f2p when u only prepped low tier lpc's?

didnt u lose like alot of f2p preps to fi, sup, fo and cp loll

UB core is the winningest F2P group of the past two years no contest

sporadically losing preps here and there does not change this

you have every opportunity to prove yourselves here and i'd say you're #3 just behind FOE in F2P so we shall see

looks like an accurate list by lord hanu but rage should be on the list for f2p and fi should be lower than doom

is rage doing or planning to do preps any time soon?

I havent seen any topics about them so I assumed they were just doing the whole f2p pkri clan thing for a while

I expect them to be around doom level anyways

but my clan didn't use the client bundle of twigs lmao

lol