Witness the "Master Tacticians" in action

Tyendinaga

Seems to me like the only clips you have is of you crashing or running up on us and not being able to kill us before we tactically escape. (we're master tacticians btw)

While we have a good minute of us calling and demoralizing you at the end of your trip. I mean whatever floats your boat, uB got the puff. Grats on your trip

Seems to me like the only clips you have is of you crashing or running up on us and not being able to kill us before we tactically escape. (we're master tacticians btw)

While we have a good minute of us calling and demoralizing you at the end of your trip. I mean whatever floats your boat, uB got the puff. Grats on your trip

why would u tactically escape a matched fight instead of fighting back...

why would u tactically escape a matched fight instead of fighting back...

Because we were in a P2P world waiting for our friendly neighbors to go defend, How are we to know if you didnt or did not bring P2P gear to hit us whilst we were there, we aren't going to fight you in a p2p world lmao.

btw hows it feel that the only 1v1 fight we actually had you got puffed hard as heck =]

Because we were in a P2P world waiting for our friendly neighbors to go defend, How are we to know if you didnt or did not bring P2P gear to hit us whilst we were there, we aren't going to fight you in a p2p world lmao.

btw hows it feel that the only 1v1 fight we actually had you got puffed hard as heck =]

what about the other two times we rushed you matched?? we rushed you 37v37 nw of castle and you instantly run to single then later you rush us up 10 at the exact same spot and we fought back.. 

thats the difference between our two clans haha

what about the other two times we rushed you matched?? we rushed you 37v37 nw of castle and you instantly run to single then later you rush us up 10 at the exact same spot and we fought back.. 

thats the difference between our two clans haha

What difference? That you crash us and expect us to fight you? lmfao. We had 3 opts on you in the only 1v1 we had, and you lost it (including like 5 members haha :s 

Instead of trying to suckle on the olympus teet, maybe you can set up fights, rather than crash and expect a 1v1

What difference? That you crash us and expect us to fight you? lmfao. We had 3 opts on you in the only 1v1 we had, and you lost it (including like 5 members haha :s 

Instead of trying to suckle on the olympus teet, maybe you can set up fights, rather than crash and expect a 1v1

wahhhh daddy ub crash!! mean ub mean!!!

hahahah op cleared instantly 41v41 https://youtu.be/1eOBycWzKss?t=205god i could only imagine how silly your ts sounded

pretty tough to set up a fight when you keep running from us matched lol

try not to duck out of p2p tomorrow 

lmaooo stay mad that nobody takes your propaganda serious

just close kid

Only people that think it's propaganda seem to be the people who lost lol, rip ub puffer puff

wahhhh daddy ub crash!! mean ub mean!!!

hahahah op cleared instantly 41v41 https://youtu.be/1eOBycWzKss?t=205god i could only imagine how silly your ts sounded

ouch man that must be the highlights of your trip!! getting 0 action agains us, then the one time you got it you lost =]

Only people that think it's propaganda seem to be the people who lost lol, rip ub puffer puff

ouch man that must be the highlights of your trip!! getting 0 action agains us, then the one time you got it you lost =]

the video shows 9 minutes of us clearing you rofl

lmao kid, fake it til you make it i guess. 

try not to hide from us tmrw if u even have the balls to step into p2p after your beating last weekend