Sunday: Fearless Defeated

Zeke & Friends

ehhh lom is a bit of a tard

but don't be hypocrites wernt u flaming doom for having 20 def accs?

cpAEyqB.png

its race war the guy who aparrently got kicked from cd

We were flaming doom for bringing mithril/add on their def.accounts. learn the difference you broccoli

Only reason lithuanianz was out was to keep your brown sticky stuffty tanks on a leash we never allowed him to attack an fs pure until today. Keep this up and you'll have to worry about much more than lith

comon now Fs offered you clean action at the very beginning of the day fighting down 8 and you cry about " LOM " who is 1 single dutchman on a mission, triple logged, and not on ts/ trip? .. excuses boii   

ztZYzbP.png

sorry bro but im finding it very heard to believe this is one person and thats not even all the main accounts attacking us. Also you weren't down 8, these retards where in our capes attacking us. If anything you were up.

I really enjoy our clean 1vs1 action but looks like this Lom broccoli is fucking it up for your clan

ztZYzbP.png

sorry bro but im finding it very heard to believe this is one person and thats not even all the main accounts attacking us. Also you weren't down 8, these retards where in our capes attacking us. If anything you were up.

I really enjoy our clean 1vs1 action but looks like this Lom broccoli is fucking it up for your clan

trust me it's 1 person lol