P2p Fridays?

P2P Friday Trips should be happening again.

Ever since Doom has been on life support and UB completely bullied Olympus out of the P2P server, these trips have died down a bit.

I know if FOE or FI agree to go out on Fridays that EOP will 10,000% go out to slaughter them ayyy. Rage, DMK, and Misfits are probably down to go out. UB will 100% be there if Olympus dares to step into the wild, but may still come out if the other clans all decide to and not be reliant on only fighting Olympus. RD and AAO, who really cares but if there is action out they are free loot.

So the Tipping point of this whole post is, will FI and FOE agree to step into the wilderness in one of the multi combat areas on Fridays. OR will they just Be afraid of EOP and let P2P Fridays Close with DOME. The midweek action has been crazy last few weeks in p2p.

Sidenote- If Clans can agree to do P2P Fridays again, 4pm mass /4:30pm Start or 5pm mass /5:30pm Start?

Also should this be re-introduced, would it be starting April 28th or May 5th ? thoughts?

P2P friday screws every American with a job the time doesn't translate from the weekend

I don't want it back clans can nut up and improve their p2p game suddenly having two days for one server again isnt going to mend the split in server activity

It's not a perfect system, nor will it always work for everyone, and it doesn't have to start at 4pm. And not all the clans are reliant on UB going out to be fair.

P2P friday screws every American with a job the time doesn't translate from the weekend

I don't want it back clans can nut up and improve their p2p game suddenly having two days for one server again isnt going to mend the split in server activity

might screw americans but is good for australians