Just a little warning for everyone

Papa Bear

From some recent events and how people reacting I feel like I need to inform some of you how not only can you fuck up someone else's life but your own as well if you're not careful of what you do on the internet.

I don't want to put anyone on the spotlight so I won't mention any names.

There was a topic I'm sure everyone saw and I was mentioned in this comment

"dont speak on things you know nothing about if hes dumb enough to upload a video with his IRL info publicly he shouldn't cry when **** trolls him lmao

btw i did nothing other than trigger him on irc was involved in no other and clearly you know nothing about actual legal proceedings

explain to me how much trouble some would get for obtaining information posted publicly by someone posted through their own youtube video, then egging someone on to call their phone number then cries when **** actually calls his number.

my company attorneys laughed when they watched his justin beiber video lmao

on the real hope u get some help irl ***** if you got broken by **** you need it.

on the real my lawyers called the county law office he didn't file anything lmao he didn't even visit them its not logged according to them smart choice by him to msg me and apologies for attempting to involve me."

For 1, the person who called his phone, contacted his manager and his friends trying to get him fired and ruin friendships or whatever, that's harassment. If somebody wanted to follow through with charges, I don't know about laws in other countries but in the U.S. even a non aggravated harassment charge can end up with some pretty large fines and sentenced to time in jail. That's not including the lawyer fees as well. It's not something to mess around with. I read they also got into his Icloud and that can be charged with some cyber crimes too.

And to the person egging the crime on even slightly involving yourself that's called accomplice liability bud and in a U.S. Federal court they will treat you just as bad as the person who actually did the crime and possibly get the same charges with them.

I want to put this where everyone can see it because if all of this really happened and somebody wanted to press charges good luck getting a decent job and paying off the fines. This can really fuck up your life and is it worth it over a game?

The interesting thing is **** is the most doxed person in pure clanning and he doesn't even live in some ghetto ass country with no laws.

For him to still continue e-thugging is plain cauliflower. Must be the result of an unwashed turban.

"I read they also got into his Icloud and that can be charged with some cyber crimes too."

"obtaining information posted publicly by someone posted through their own youtube video"

suc mee cocc bb u want smoke nexx??

(jk btw i don't do anything against sb mod's as promised to @@slushpuppy <3)