Please Sort This Out

fireSTAFF

So i can say that the entire Sharkbrew rank team is full of retards because I'm not flaming one singular person?

@@fireSTAFF thoughts?

Just going off the rule that @@Seven posted, I believe so. The wording in the first bullet point implies that it is only attacks directed at a singular person that won't be tolerated. ("... a person..."). I do not see anything saying you can't direct personal insults at a group of person's. I personally disagree with this ruling, though.

Maybe you would be more credible if you weren't posting on your alt.

This is the only account I use, and pretty sure the only one that I have, so it wouldn't be considered an ult, would it? Not to mention, I'm not even a member of any clan, pure or main.

Just going off the rule that @@Seven posted, I believe so. The wording in the first bullet point implies that it is only attacks directed at a singular person that won't be tolerated. ("... a person..."). I do not see anything saying you can't direct personal insults at a group of person's. I personally disagree with this ruling, though.

Its either full on flame or nothing in my eyes cant half ass brown sticky stuff

Its either full on flame or nothing in my eyes cant half ass brown sticky stuff

@@Seven doesn't agree with us, sadly. It appears flaming groups of people by calling them "retards" is allowed, but not an individual.

Since when did people get banned for calling others retards if we have people making much worse attacks at each-other and not receiving a ban

@@Singles rightfully banned me for it. Now I feel it is my responsibility to make up for my actions by helping get rid of the flame from brown sticky stuffbrew.con