Saturday: Reclaiming #1 F2P

Zeke & Friends

Trying to stir the pot between EOP & CD lmfao, can't give us a good fight yourselves so you try and use another clan lmfaoooooo brokedy broke

He is Fi broccoli and the last time I checked, they recently beat you 2-1 in a prep.

So your 'can't give us a good fight' statement is void.

He is Fi broccoli and the last time I checked, they recently beat you 2-1 in a prep.

"PreP" L0000000000000000000000000000000000l newbundle of twigss think preps matter more den wild ahahhaa

LMFAO even adamsugartits left  after realising how brown sticky stuff doom is

ye bro, 80 eop logged from 20 angry cd members who wanted revenge on eop for perfecting their clan in a 90vs90 pkri.

its settled, you won & should congratulate those 20 brave soldiers for bringing home the bacon.

we didn't have 90. We were down 20 pretty much. We logged in on 120s to kill Doom scouts.

PXi1h7R.png

Please do not try to start something you cannot finish.

Gj on the rest of your trip.

sybxG0j.jpg?1I agree you couldnt finish the fight at corphill and ended up getting pushed to ca before logging out. Thanks for the action :)

gj on gwassing foe f2p, legit made me lol

are you dumb we only had control pker and 5 flawless guys who are all in cp lmao also had 2 mains to scout while you literally had 30 tanks god bless ur gonna ruin the scene again grats bro

No we aren't we're going to simply put your clan to sleep. Shouldn't of pulled the main card bollocks in HPC

You had at least 30 mains today. Stop being pathetic and fight fair

read the chat 

8pmrgbJ.jpg

only reason mains where used where to anti-rag these. Imagine getting bullied in mossies on your opening trip lmfao, dunno who had it worse you or olympiss

stop crying on another clans afthermath topic you justin beiber broccoli lmfao, that drawing in your profile pic is the closest your going to get to a girl other than that time you touched your sister while she was asleep. btw I heard your trying to become a teacher irl? 

P4jzJOE11IARa.gif

you didnt clear us anywhere, kinda awkward :\

made you log out in chaos altar after pushing you from corphill, akward indeed :/

ah yes still bringing up a dead clan meanwhile your clan is dying

pulled +10 than last week and +15 more than the week b4 dat. Go back to slave vidding and editing 1hour clips that no one watches L0L