Well Said Saucey..

Bradyb

Apparently doom ranks blame the members for all the prep loss's bc their 'brown sticky stuff 1bangs?' This brave doom member fights back.

23u7hxw.png

Are you autistic? LOL 'how can ranks host inners' Lmfao your legitimately the worst rank I've ever been in a clan with, go recruit you peasant.

259fx3p.png

Any Doom members sick of this brown sticky stuff rank team www.rage-rs.org Applications are always open for my doom brothers ;)

Apparently doom ranks blame the members for all the prep loss's bc their 'brown sticky stuff 1bangs?' This brave doom member fights back.

23u7hxw.png

Are you autistic? LOL 'how can ranks host inners' Lmfao your legitimately the worst rank I've ever been in a clan with, go recruit you peasant.

259fx3p.png

Any Doom members sick of this brown sticky stuff rank team www.rage-rs.org Applications are always open for my doom brothers ;)

I feel bad for you @@Bradyb... how can you go from a bad clan to an even worse clan..

Include a disclaimer in your signature, something along the lines of "Opinions are my own and not the views of my clan"

whole community knows I'm a broccoli and I'm not speaking for rage I'm speaking for my own hatred towards doom.