@Audrey Bitoni aka zenith kj

D o n

Pretty sure I made a topic before towards u after bullying you outta the pure community site with sv after you begged sv to prep and den ended up getting 3-0ed lmfao

Guess what I just gave u another 3-0 loss vs a clan that you didn't have the balls to prep for 730 days

Now quit acting like zenith or doom whatever remake of a clan u in thinking u good at clanwars

Cuz u not nigga y'all garbage and will always be garbage like rage (7-1ed)

Reward 50m

Wanted : Audrey Bitoni aka kj zenith/doom !last seen crying on doom forums about imperial being good matched

its just a video game man get a life

Lmfaoooo but if tables were turn u would be talking mad brown sticky stuff lmfao get ur bundle of twigsgot ass outta here u doom slave. Time to shut the doors now brown sticky stuffter.

nigga i didn't say it was an excuse l0l i just said its a game you guys make so many topics about this brown sticky stuff like get something more important to worry about then bragging on sharkbrew and no if we won we would not go to this extent of talking about it this is pathetic l0l

nigga i didn't say it was an excuse l0l i just said its a game you guys make so many topics about this brown sticky stuff like get something more important to worry about then bragging on sharkbrew and no if we won we would not go to this extent of talking about it this is pathetic l0l

How angry are you from 1-10? 10 being very angry.

Shut the fuck up u mad asf right now