yo tannie

Godfather

The viable option I posted would have resulted in clear pure fights. Send your mains to fight Tannie, not pures. His focus is you, and you know that. Don't walk into fights expecting him not to show up and pretend like you have to bring out mains.

qq

your clan wont survive this, that is all.

I love it when this happens xD. They always come @ me with that ridiculous reasoning, then once they're cornered its back to the braindead mentality they go.

Yes..Lets rush EoP knowing that there will be mains in our capes sniping them & then cry when EoP tell their mains to get there & kill tannies mains (they literally called to attack the mains ONLY & log in ONLY when tannies mains are around)

Desperate much? Tannie mains wont save you though ;)

Yes..Lets rush EoP knowing that there will be mains in our capes sniping them & then cry when EoP tell their mains to get there & kill tannies mains (they literally called to attack the mains ONLY & log in ONLY when tannies mains are around)

We don't need mains too beat eop. Check the last 3 preps in f2p vs us. :hehehe:

You believe that because you're either a part of the rank structure or close to that. Your members won't though, thats what you should be scared of. Watch your own vids, watch Rage's and CD's.

In fact I actually thought CD would have done this but hats off to them, they still kept fighting regardless of opts etc.

You are incredibly deluded if you think Rage is desperate. Its not hard to look at aftermaths and see that they've beaten EOP 3-0 x3 in preps and come out on top 3 clans every weekend.

Matter of fact, go pay extra and listen in on the teamspeak audio, and release it so everyone can hear it too. Grab your and our footage too. Find 1 main from Rage who has been a part of any fights that belongs to a Rage member (that is not your leak obv).. and I'll bow down to you. I don't want anything in return if you can't find it ;)

You believe that because you're either a part of the rank structure or close to that. Your members won't though, thats what you should be scared of. Watch your own vids, watch Rage's and CD's.

In fact I actually thought CD would have done this but hats off to them, they still kept fighting regardless of opts etc.

You are incredibly deluded if you think Rage is desperate. Its not hard to look at aftermaths and see that they've beaten EOP 3-0 x3 in preps and come out on top 3 clans every weekend.

Matter of fact, go pay extra and listen in on the teamspeak audio, and release it so everyone can hear it too. Grab your and our footage too. Find 1 main from Rage who has been a part of any fights that belongs to a Rage member (that is not your leak obv).. and I'll bow down to you. I don't want anything in return if you can't find it ;)

wall of text is no match for wall of rune btw

Dw I'll have 10 tanks ready for next week

For fucks sake did anyone miss this Lenin kid

I could care less if you hate me when I write/do something against you, but a brother when I'm close to you. I still got love for several people in EOP. But that doesn't change the fact that what their ranks did today was brown sticky stuffty. Its plain and simple.