Why do we do telly fest Sunday's?

Rise Against

How do you want to spend you sunday trips?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How do you want to spend you sunday trips?

• 90% action F2P trips
    • 10% action P2P trips

It has come to my attention that p2p trips with more then 30 people get boring real quick. Clans are scared to fight, cuz doing nothing is better then losing am i rite?

We have to wait 10+ minutes before 2 clans setup a fight, then they fight 1 minute and there comes the crash. Since its p2p the only thing you can do at that moment is telly out, hope clans are still fighting, try to rehit and pray the place isnt infected with raggers.

Personally i prefer midweeks for p2p, then you arent spread in 2x a minimap cirkel, you can try to get some loots etc.

So i want to know what you guys think.

wow ur clan is south and eop is north of me what am i supposed to do?  just die to both of u lmao? 

have ur clan all bring tbs if u care that much.  if not quit ur bitching and man up

^

if a clan is in between 2 others, the immediate reaction is tele, nothing u can do.

simple fix is fight at gdz and stop being pussies, we get rage is good in f2p, stop tryna make every1 stop doing p2p tho lol

Are you doing this topic because you're fucking garbage at P2P?

Think so..

lmfao not gonna happen

Even tho I dislike p2p cuz its hella potato masher & every fight is crashed, it's always been here and it brings more competition to the scene

aka

fo is dogbrown sticky stuff in f2p but they provide some challenge in p2p

same to misfits

etc

ye p2p trips are cancer compared to f2p trips and even p2p preps/midweeks but that's mostly on the community and how it's chosen to engage(crashing pkris etc) over the last few years, which is something I don't see changing anytime soon lol.