Just Supremacy Things

Hebi

Qd6DRwh.png

So long story short, 3 big dick Supremacy Tigers were in the middle of killing a random zerk/tank team at 26 hills when out of no where some randoms calling themselves Bloody Pussies rush us, being low on supplies we dipped out. A few minutes later they log in on us at edge bank spamming us to mass up, and that's what we did.

MOJknd7.png

Noel's POV

Y5RaNeg.png

SUPREMACY VS BLOODY PUSSIES

After thinking they were top notch by spamming 3 of us at edge bank BP heads out with around 15 easy free kills. 17 Supremacy Gang Members run up on BP just north of CA where the blood bath begins, as BP kids start to hit the floor faster then aao retards could tele out when they see a Supremacy gang member, more of them tele up only to die to the Mighty Tigers.

All it takes is one mass poke and the gang is loading up on ammo. LMFAO  when randoms pipe up to the big dogs.

Y5RaNeg.png

Didn't watch vid but why make this topic no flame. That isn't even a clan to my knowledge. Just trying to show ur active still?

a topic is a topic bro tbh i enjoyed the fight they had just keeping the community active / aware so idk why flame 

a topic is a topic bro tbh i enjoyed the fight they had just keeping the community active / aware so idk why flame

Didn't watch vid but why make this topic no flame. That isn't even a clan to my knowledge. Just trying to show ur active still?

hmm

Supremacy closed as a clan to reopen as a team and fight randoms like BP lol god bless niggas

AAO did this to you

Next time don't pipe up tomatos

You don't get that say that until you're out of your year slump :P 

noel why are u still in this brown sticky stuff clan you can do better for yourself lmao

keep slaving for a clan that doesnt care about u lmfao

Supremacy closed as a clan to reopen as a team and fight randoms like BP lol god bless niggas

AAO did this to you

Just embarrased by the fact that you think aao can slump any clan let alone supremacy

if u clan to make people care about you online then you're doing something wrong lmao

exactly

pretty sure sup closed, weak ass rank structure.

ironic comming from a fearless member who was forced to close his clan lmao

It's a midweek. Didn't realize I wasn't supposed to bump this site with action as opposed to poorly made banter topics and random nonsense. I don't hate you but your clan btw.

AAO did this to you

You pull single digits on weekends and have no site. What exactly did aao do to me? Really boring to be in a "rivalry" with a clan that wont fight me.

I heard @ opened up a new clan, go suck his dick some more maybe he'll do joint trips with you again on Sundays.

worry less about me and more about pulling higher than 20 this weekend.

You're a slave lmfao, don't act like you hold any relevance whatsoever in eop or anywhere else for that matter.

All the flavors in the world and you choose salt.