Just Supremacy Things

Hebi

It's a midweek. Didn't realize I wasn't supposed to bump this site with action as opposed to poorly made banter topics and random nonsense. I don't hate you but your clan btw.

You pull single digits on weekends and have no site. What exactly did aao do to me? Really boring to be in a "rivalry" with a clan that wont fight me.

I heard @ opened up a new clan, go suck his dick some more maybe he'll do joint trips with you again on Sundays.

You're a slave lmfao, don't act like you hold any relevance whatsoever in eop or anywhere else for that matter.

All the flavors in the world and you choose salt.

These are the kind of topics that I only post on my own forums but action is action. Gj

shud start posting saturday topics ur forums too

just things nobody cares about 

Chaotic closer   Bloody Vikings closer   Execution closer   

Ambition closer   Special Forces closer   Flawless closer

L O L

Can't find your advertisement in the mini team section? I knew you guys closed but I honestly still thought yous were a mini team :/

Go find ur advertisement in the health section u fat bitch

shud start posting saturday topics ur forums too

Chaotic closer Bloody Vikings closer Execution closer

Ambition closer Special Forces closer Flawless closer

L O L

Go find ur advertisement in the health section u fat bitch

No need, were one of the most active wilderness clans. You should give it a go and maybe you'll have a real topic

No need, were one of the most active wilderness clans. You should give it a go and maybe you'll have a real topic

yeh sure, bitching about this topic when u post 7 man midweeks so u can win a pointless award lmao

It's a midweek. Didn't realize I wasn't supposed to bump this site with action as opposed to poorly made banter topics and random nonsense. I don't hate you but your clan btw.

You pull single digits on weekends and have no site. What exactly did aao do to me? Really boring to be in a "rivalry" with a clan that wont fight me.

I heard @ opened up a new clan, go suck his dick some more maybe he'll do joint trips with you again on Sundays.

You're a slave lmfao, don't act like you hold any relevance whatsoever in eop or anywhere else for that matter.

We've never pulled under 30 you broccoli lmfao

While you've been pulling 15-25 MAX and going on others clans's capes... YIKES

We've never pulled under 30 you broccoli lmfao

While you've been pulling 15-25 MAX and going on others clans's capes... YIKES

Yeah you're actually stoned. You pulled 22 today while my clan pulled 35. What happened to never pulling under 30? Delusional tomato I don't know who you're fronting for but everyone besides the obviously anti-supremacy people know what's really happening between us. Respond to my prep requests and fight requests. Don't hug singles and snipe my clan in other clans capes or with rag teams thanks.

Query any of my ranks in #supremacy-rs for fights at any time.

Yeah you're actually stoned. You pulled 22 today while my clan pulled 35. What happened to never pulling under 30? Delusional tomato I don't know who you're fronting for but everyone besides the obviously anti-supremacy people know what's really happening between us. Respond to my prep requests and fight requests. Don't hug singles and snipe my clan in other clans capes or with rag teams thanks.

Query any of my ranks in #supremacy-rs for fights at any time.

I've literally pming each single 1 of your ranks in #supremacy-rs for a prep but you tomatos never respond to me

Since you're not answering in private, I'll ask in public

F2P (Free-To-Play) Preparation War at

Wednesday 21/06/2017 5:00 pm EST mass, 5:30 pm EST Start 

25v25 minimum, 92 combat cap, 1 exception under 101- 

The ball is in your court 

yeh sure, bitching about this topic when u post 7 man midweeks so u can win a pointless award lmao

nigga you pull 30 to your mand f2p trips, even misfits can outpull that in the server we don't play

i got my money on aao

I've literally pming each single 1 of your ranks in #supremacy-rs for a prep but you tomatos never respond to me

Since you're not answering in private, I'll ask in public

F2P (Free-To-Play) Preparation War at

Wednesday 21/06/2017 5:00 pm EST mass, 5:30 pm EST Start 

25v25 minimum, 92 combat cap, 1 exception under 101- 

The ball is in your court 

89 cb cap 1-4 def cap and accepted. 20 def isn't pure and no other respectable clan allows it. You can have your 1 exception under 101 cb.