Exzrts/Outburst exposed LMFAO

Greuter

Weird role reversal, this reminds me of the time when fs was 65 capped and invictus was mostly 70-75.

back than u had an xLPC scene aswell who were capped around 55-60 and the MPC scene was 92 combat cap with kids in addy all over the place.

invictus was LPC, while Hate is xLPC.

cant compare the situations with Invictus and Outburst rn.. the Outburst needs to do is 44 prayer and 60 or 75 attack and then theyre all 80s who can compete with the current LPC's.

back than u had an xLPC scene aswell who were capped around 55-60 and the MPC scene was 92 combat cap with kids in addy all over the place.

cant compare the situations with Invictus and Outburst rn.. the Outburst needs to do is 44 prayer and 60 or 75 attack and then theyre all 80s who can compete with the current LPC's.

Yes but back then there were no xlpc clans, just 308 snipe teams. This current xlpc scene is the equivalent to our lpc scene when iv and fs were open.

We won't be getting 60-75 attack as we already all have lpc accounts. We staying 40 -50 att mate if you cant deal with that you should just stick to pking on lvl 50s at ditch (no offense)

Yes but back then there were no xlpc clans, just 308 snipe teams. This current xlpc scene is the equivalent to our lpc scene when iv and fs were open.

in the end it, i just wanted to point out what the Sb ranks are gonna do with this, cuz Exzrts topic said they would take punitive measures, and id like to see that happen especially because he was piping up against a new clan who is full of new people who never clanned before while hes in outburst being 10+cb's higher (avarage) with a steady pull and a community that already had several clans as history (i see many impact,fs,op kids in there). Those guys should be happy we actually give you guys action in the wild.

Outburst piping up to Hate is like piping up when you are a cmb 75 pure who's about to fight a pure of combat 55... oh wait.

in the end it, i just wanted to point out what the Sb ranks are gonna do with this, cuz Exzrts topic said they would take punitive measures, and id like to see that happen especially because he was piping up against a new clan who is full of new people who never clanned before while hes in outburst being 10+cb's higher (avarage) with a steady pull and a community that already had several clans as history (i see many impact,fs,op kids in there). Those guys should be happy we actually give you guys action in the wild.

Outburst piping up to Hate is like piping up when you are a cmb 75 pure who's about to fight a pure of combat 55... oh wait.

yes and i just thought it was funny how u were on the opposite end of this around 7-8 months ago

Mhmm We're talking to any clan and OD doesn't bring 70+, Rampage has 2 70+ kids. Y'all bringing 10+ of those LPC usain bolts. ofcours you're the clan standing out. Its just a matter of time when the lowest pulling LPC clan will revolt to XLPC times and hunt you. Lets see how that will end xD

LOL ? i wish an Low tier LPC came at my clan i don't think you understand .

Hehe made that topic to make sb monies which I did make monies ty for asking :P

Oh and also don't pipe up 12345

I will kill your clan again you should be focusing on rage gl

Oh and you got baited in 2k17 by me lol I agree Stuart little wins again