Daily Reminder

0ldschooler

What lmfao? Didn't u try to hack the boys @ IR the other day? Lmfao

If I remember u also tried to fuck with cd till I bullied u the fuck out

Now ur crying here cuz the big dogs eatin good lmfao cry me a river oldschooler

Ngl u got smoked by us when u tried piping up in cd, but in Sv u got the backup. And pls stop threatening innocent ppl and come get my 8b it's here waiting for u

Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???​Baby want his baba???

What lmfao? Didn't u try to hack the boys @ IR the other day? Lmfao

If I remember u also tried to fuck with cd till I bullied u the fuck out

Now ur crying here cuz the big dogs eatin good lmfao cry me a river oldschooler

then u hacked ur old clans boards lmao nice bro

I would be embarrassed to be in EOP, Not much of a fan of SV but I honestly hope they send pizzas to all Eop members houses. You guys are spineless as fuck, hacking numerous of clans forums over the years and doing some super scummy brown sticky stuff and now you wanna cry over SV ? Get a rope broccoli