Prayer vs Defense poll

Lufffy

111 members have voted

1. 1. Whats better for an account in clan wars?

• Prayer
    • Defense

Minis it would be prayer no question asked, being able to go through another round of combo food before ur prayer has dropped from smite is clean. There is no way in hell 20/30def reduces ur damage taken by 40% as overhead prayers does.

For preps I would say defence as people dont tend to smite here.

As someone with a maxed 88 combat account with 99 prayer, it's only hurting the scene whenever people go out their way to get 99 attack & prayer. This is only encourage other people to aim for 101.

I'd rather we'd have a 89 combat cap over a 1-5 def cap. If my first pure ever gets unbanned I might aswell get 99 att/pray too

I agree with this 100%

Defence, you'd have to be an tomato to not realize the "lucky rng tanking" people had in both p2p and f2p where they'd be hit a lot less than they do now with 1 Def. Not to mention, when you brew in p2p your def goes to something like 52. 

High prayer helps for an extended defence in F2P, however an ancient mace can easily compensate that for a low prayer account. 39 Defence is a consistent aid for any style attacking you. In P2P, it's not as helpful since you have restores. I'm afraid @ is right on this one. 39 Def+overs with lowish prayer > 1 Def+overs with low-high prayer any day.

Defence, you'd have to be an tomato to not realize the "lucky rng tanking" people had in both p2p and f2p where they'd be hit a lot less than they do now with 1 Def. Not to mention, when you brew in p2p your def goes to something like 52. 

High prayer helps for an extended defence in F2P, however an ancient mace can easily compensate that for a low prayer account. 39 Defence is a consistent aid for any style attacking you. In P2P, it's not as helpful since you have restores. I'm afraid @ is right on this one. 39 Def+overs with lowish prayer > 1 Def+overs with low-high prayer any day.

I'd gladly p2p mini against your 39 def 52 pray accounts vs my 1 def 99 prayer accounts lmfao

I'd gladly p2p mini against your 39 def 52 pray accounts vs my 1 def 99 prayer accounts lmfao

Mate there's a simple reason why when 30 Defence was around that 1 Defence was frowned upon and considered mediocre for the last few years (and pre-eoc). Only a select few people who warred on 1 Defence accounts were still better than those on 30 Deffers, and that's because of their skill. The only real disadvantage to 52 Prayer is having to restore more often. I think you're ignoring the facts that a 39 Defence account presents much more of an advantage than a 1 Defence.

In F2P, it is easily the 39 Defence accounts that win the battle unless an autistic freak is on the account.

In P2P, it becomes different because of RNG. However, 39 Defence presents a much larger advantage which you shouldn't really ignore. You can still lose, but you're given a hell of a lot of advantages over your opponents.

What's the verdict? 39 Defence provides more of an advantage than higher prayer. Does it make you invincible? No.

Mate there's a simple reason why when 30 Defence was around that 1 Defence was frowned upon and considered mediocre for the last few years (and pre-eoc). Only a select few people who warred on 1 Defence accounts were still better than those on 30 Deffers, and that's because of their skill. The only real disadvantage to 52 Prayer is having to restore more often. I think you're ignoring the facts that a 39 Defence account presents much more of an advantage than a 1 Defence.

In F2P, it is easily the 39 Defence accounts that win the battle unless an autistic freak is on the account.

In P2P, it becomes different because of RNG. However, 39 Defence presents a much larger advantage which you shouldn't really ignore. You can still lose, but you're given a hell of a lot of advantages over your opponents.

What's the verdict? 39 Defence provides more of an advantage than higher prayer. Does it make you invincible? No.

Ah yes i remember getting flammed for declining a prep against a rule breaking clan and being flammed for it, you kids are nutty and are soon to jump ship when it happens viceversa.

You should be flamed because ONE person with 20 defence DOES NOT make a difference LOL

OT: Def for preps & pray for trips imo

prayer is 2x better than def from a 1-39 aspect on defence and a 52>99 on prayer for f2p preps and p2p preps 

reasons:

f2p; can use 10%s for almost all of the prep maybe even 15s 

p2p: smaller chance of getting smited more prayer points per dose of super rest causing you to drink less often and getting 1.5x the prayer 

now for tyendausain bolt,

in p2p prep gear for an n ranger hitting another n ranger 1 def vs 20 def it is a 9% incrase of a 0 so 1 out of 10 hits from (~80% drops to 70%) chance to hit a 0.  that is with melee with range it is even less (i think a 3 or 4%) 

so would you rather have that or to not get smited idk mine leans to not getting smited tbh

in f2p preps having your prayer is even more to your advantage because of boosting your str and range lvls which are already 99 giving you much more dps than your opponent (assuming person with 99 prayer is fighting someone with 20 def odds are in the person with prayers favor)

TLDR: if you say defence you're wrong lmfao