While the top matched clans are prepping, where will breakable be?

Bartman

foc also scared to prep in their only Server

so far starving has worked really well and increased our pull in both Servers, please continue doing so l0l

I mean this pretty much lmao. Not sure why foe/eop/other so called "best matched clans" aren't fighting UB and show them they're better(with all the brown sticky stuff talking they do).. I think Fi prepped ub as one of the last clans and thats also been over a month ago. However we know we currently aren't better matched opts than ub we probably are #3/4 in both servers looking at our win streak/beating rage etc but once we feel like we're ready to fight them we will actually fight again and not back out and be pussies like foe/eop are right now holy fuck this guys excuse was because hanu bullied him in #sharkbrew they wont prep like what the fuck lmao Walli would beat the aussie out of him if he ever read that guy is scared to fight a clan

I mean this pretty much lmao. Not sure why foe/eop/other so called "best matched clans" aren't fighting UB and show them they're better(with all the brown sticky stuff talking they do).. I think Fi prepped ub as one of the last clans and thats also been over a month ago. However we know we currently aren't better matched opts than ub we probably are #3/4 in both servers looking at our win streak/beating rage etc but once we feel like we're ready to fight them we will actually fight again and not back out and be pussies like foe/eop are right now holy fuck this guys excuse was because hanu bullied him in #sharkbrew they wont prep like what the fuck lmao Walli would beat the aussie out of him if he ever read that guy is scared to fight a clan

@@HolyDreams lmao

EOP/FO won't accept preps with UB because apparently starving clans for no reason is what the cools kids are doing nowadays, UB declared on Rage in both servers and Rage declined or cancelled both. If you're gonna go to the trouble of making alternate sharkbrew accounts at least make the banter good.

It's almost like UB didn't spend months dodging preps against EoP after Fs and EoP respectively won multiple preps against them :rolleyes: Watch for the double standards nigga

It's almost like UB didn't spend months dodging preps against EoP after Fs and EoP respectively won multiple preps against them :rolleyes: Watch for the double standards nigga

Probably the only point il ever agree on regarding this

Yes UB did avoid eop preps etc but i dont think they were doing it cuz they didnt wana lose

The whole starving thing is cauliflower whoever does it anyway

It's almost like UB didn't spend months dodging preps against EoP after Fs and EoP respectively won multiple preps against them :rolleyes: Watch for the double standards nigga

FS won a total of 1 out of 4 preps vs UB.  EOP won 1 prep vs UB since they went LPC. Idt that's "multiple". Should re-check the English dictionary before using that word bro :P