[I]ntense Sunday 55 man wave Ft. [SUP], [EOP], [FI], [MF], [SV], [APEX]

Michael

tdjqThm.png

http://www.ir-rs.com| Are you Intense Enough? http://www.ir-rs.com

IR P2P Sunday 

mHRAIvI.png

IR peaked at 55 Sabres on this action packed weekend and engaged in wilderness player-killing for 3 hours. Long after virtually every other clan had called it a night, we were still getting A level action. We had fights with FISUP and MF and a few hits on SVApex and EOP as well. Having one of the highest pulls in the pure community, was a truly glorious trip. 

gE0SzgW.png

gE0SzgW.png

veBBLEG.png

nTGZ0nF.png

We tried setting up with a PKRI with Fatality around sperm hill. As we were rushing, EOP made the mistake of logging in just a few spaces ahead of us, so we destroyed them instead. After EOP was gone, SV came in a little late to crash and we dipped out. Thanks for the cluster FI and EOP

WYLZzBO.png

nTGZ0nF.png

Next, we asked FI for a rematch at bandits and they accepted. We defended the east side and they rushed from the south. We were starting to take the advantage when EOP  crashed from the east. A southern movement was made and after the rest of FI left, we too tele-ported out. Thanks FI for the PKRI.

WYLZzBO.png

KrnDRFt.png

We set up a PKRI with SUP at bandits. The bears didn't hold up their north side very well and we took a solid advantage before the fight was crashed by SV. Easy work. 

WYLZzBO.png

IR vs. SV

I don't even remember at what part of the  trip this took place, but I'll just throw it in here. We were anti-crashing a fight for FI and SV logged into us in single. In the interest of saving words, they all died or tele'd. Thanks for the loot.

WYLZzBO.png

IR vs. SV

Apex and SV were fighting near boneyard and we came to hit it. It looks like most of SV tele'd away, but the last few died. 

WYLZzBO.png

KDEKAsC.png

We caught wind of a cluster at Boneyard between Apex, SVSUP and MF. It seemed like most clans left at points to regroup for whatever reasons. We staked our ground on the east side and killed whoever came near until it was mostly mains and looters. Thanks for the action.

WYLZzBO.png

hRiulbJ.png

nTGZ0nF.png

Our next action for the day was a cluster with FI and MF  north of Chaos Altar. We hit from the east and the fight moved south west. SV came through at some point as well. Thanks for the action.

WYLZzBO.png

nTGZ0nF.png

After all the other clans had ended we decided to get one more action packed fight. We approached FI for a PKRI and defended the east of bandits and a 25-30 minute return fight ensued. Eventually we pushed FI into single and called it a day. Thanks for the clean action boys!

WYLZzBO.png

N4esMBD.pngEwT4g6o.pngaWQFUCN.pngjCCOKNQ.png

TkbF39D.pngL3luKLz.pngmR5zo9B.pngL4XmYA6.png

Call me a bear one more time I'll close your clan

You're not a very smart bear if you think you even have a chance at that. Know your place new guy.

QuaLnHn.png

imagine posting an 8 day old pic not from this weekend

watch our vid to watch your clan get smoked several times (north ca and south of dwarves)

both 1v1s and both times we had 45 and you were below 20 =/

Appreciate the bump.

You're not a very smart bear if you think you even have a chance at that. Know your place new guy.

Appreciate the bump.

New guy.. heh been doing this since 2010 with CPR, I've been smoking IR kush for years bud