LEADERS AND RANKS FOR ALL XLPC CLANS

Fat Boy

The real question is... WHAT FUCKING TIME DO WE ACTUALLY GO OUT.... each weekend its a new time, driving me up the wall tbh.... i would like to go out at 4pm est mass 4:30 est start ??

i agree, BT , H8, RP , all wanted to do LPC times to "slump" OB , i have yet to see BT or H8 go out , its getting boring just clearing one clan

The real question is... WHAT FUCKING TIME DO WE ACTUALLY GO OUT.... each weekend its a new time, driving me up the wall tbh.... i would like to go out at 4pm est mass 4:30 est start ??

Saturday August 5th 4pmest mass 4.30est leave, just like it was before! cya there

This has resulted in the opposite of what you want to do.

You're all complaining because people bring tanks, LPC accounts etc. and the higher you allow the combat cap to increase, the more likely LPCs and tanks will be used. The reliable option is the move up to the LPC tier and let the next xLPC scene take into action. In such a case you will have 100% more competition because there are many active LPCs open.

TL;DR: 75 now, 80 later, 85 etc. just move up to LPC.

Doesn't this happen to pure clanning all the time? They move up the brackets until HPC then HPC dies n they all move down to LPC n it just repeats

Doesn't this happen to pure clanning all the time? They move up the brackets until HPC then HPC dies n they all move down to LPC n it just repeats

From what I have seen so far yes. Happened atleast 4x times in the time I've been on Sharkbrew.

I'll give it a couple weeks until there's like two-three clans left in xlpc refusing to move up and dying out when a new batch of clans to come out and the cycle repeats.

Same brown sticky stuff, different clans with this scene.