Who is the best 1def brid in runescape.com?

B-ryan

Lmao you got bullied out of CP by black people because you're a cuck who stayed up till 5am to talk brown sticky stuff on Americans just to only get kyped by your parents whenever you got loud L M A O IRL. Bark (last time you had to poke someone to ask what that meant btw) louder dumb Dutch dog you have no life & I can see why your race is losing your own internal battle of producing native children lmfaoooo

Nothing what you just said made any sence but ok,

You and that other black guy had nothing to do with me leaving CP, Ive never gotten kyped by my parents whenever i got loud, because i dont scream and rage at the computer screen like you do, I never poked someone to ask what "bark" means l0l, Ive known what that word means since i was a child and learned english at school, Im neither dutch or a dog and i do have a life, And you always talk about you not being a racist yet you seem so obsessed with my race and you bring it up all the time.

Lmao you got bullied out of CP by black people because you're a cuck who stayed up till 5am to talk brown sticky stuff on Americans just to only get kyped by your parents whenever you got loud L M A O IRL. Bark (last time you had to poke someone to ask what that meant btw) louder dumb Dutch dog you have no life & I can see why your race is losing your own internal battle of producing native children lmfaoooo

na u cant disrespek my boy like that, and btw ur joining ub

Nothing what you just said made any sence but ok,

You and that other black guy had nothing to do with me leaving CP, Ive never gotten kyped by my parents whenever i got loud, because i dont scream and rage at the computer screen like you do, I never poked someone to ask what "bark" means l0l, Ive known what that word means since i was a child and learned english at school, Im neither dutch or a dog and i do have a life, And you always talk about you not being a racist yet you seem so obsessed with my race and you bring it up all the time.

Lmao Jesus dude stfu please & learn how to spell

I made 1 spelling mistake and you had to point it out instead of coming with an actual comeback lmao

Sorry currently getting head at 4pm while you're trying to have a forum argument at 11pm your time lol