Fatality you ok ?

Salsos 5hed

From my very accurate and sophisticated linear calculus calculations, I know Fatality has been going down hill for a while but now they're about to hit rock bottom. It's a compilation of never ending episodes that are just adding up and it's going to cost them to close.

Here are some examples:

You guys promoted a brown sticky stuff ton of randoms because you're so desperate, but one in particular "nightm8" funny what happens next

KXcdMTQ.png

"Nightm8" ended up hacking FI, expected.

d1yZHvD.png

Whisky and the staff knew he was a hacker but still allowed it and the conclusion was that he scammed your members, sad sad. 

@@Fatality Members you're not safe, your staff team doesn't care about you, they promote scammers.

2jC0QyF.png

As well as your staff team is starting to bend the knee, they are cracking under the pressure. 

Members of Fatality, your staff is giving up, why shouldn't you ? 

One of your biggest keyboard warriors and FI slave got kicked aka @

qXD89kX.png

Fatality, as a "legacy clan" you started a rivalry vs the most newly established clan thinking it would be an easy prey to feast on but it looks like it's been backfiring at you and you underestimated them. They have been smoking you day in and out in the wild demoralizing your members and reduced you to rag. 

Here's multiple recent big smokes Fatality got from the newest members of the pure community(in 10 days)

Btw ragging clans is getting your members very pissed off, I have been talking to quite a bit of them and they are not happy with your actions, there are talks about a mass leave from FI at the moment lol.